• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Cumberland - Lower West Side and South-West

bluemoose

NOTE: Replies can be found in the previous entries' comments threads.

Hello All! Today we will look at the Lower West Side and South-West Cumberland. Lower West Side is located directly West of Bloemfont and south of Torham University.

lowerwestside.jpg

shoppingdistrict.jpg

Cumberland BLVD carries most E/W traffic through and past Central Cumberland. To the West it becomes West Cumberland Expressway. Both exits take drivers to other shopping districts. The Trumpet leads north to Woodlawn. The partial interchange takes traffic south to South-West Cumberland, a City Annex.

expressway.jpg

South-West Cumberland:

southwestberland.jpg

mallzv.jpg

Thanks for Visiting!

Kifflom112 likes this

4 Comments

The highway looks pretty good! I personally don't have much patience nor the "talent" to buil 'em. :lol: I like the suburbs as well.

Share this comment

[quote name='Adrianor' timestamp='1314407378']
The highway looks pretty good! I personally don't have much patience nor the "talent" to buil 'em. :lol: I like the suburbs as well.
[/quote]

Honestly it isn't that hard. I may have several major highways through my city and they are mostly intersected with an avenue going over them. I am still learning to use them, but it can be time consuming just to build a East Coastern on and off ramp. Anyways, I think you are becoming very great at suburbs, with the shops and there varieties. I love it.
The Avatar likes this

Share this comment

Thanks everyone!

I actually have a very low tolerance for the highway building myself, but I muddle through :P I think the the RHW wil bring some much needed improvements.

Share this comment