• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Xaviertun Preview

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ace3

avenesiabannercopy.jpg

Thanks for Coming to this update. As always, the replies.

replies2.jpg

Notice the new banner? Well, I haven't updated in a long time. Xaviertun deserves it though. Being the largest city, I'm being a bit more cautious about the look of the city. What I mean by that is I'm doing stuff like lotting my own houses for the suburbs and varied plazas for the city center. All in all, I get about 3% of the large map completed daily. That's mostly because of schoolwork. But enough chatter from me. Let's see some preview pics of the parts of the city I have completed already. Actually I've finished much more, but I'm still adding to everything. I have no idea when I'll update the entire city. But for now, that's my problem, not yours, enjoy!

previewbanner.jpg

trainyard.jpg

xaviertunmosaictop.jpg

xaviertunmosaicmiddle.jpg

xaviertunmosaicbottom.jpg

I should have the next update up soon. For now, I hope you've enjoyed. It's always a pleasure to be part of the ST community. Comments are appreciated. Thank you.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

4 Comments

I used to do updates of big cities I built. Then I realized (partially from seeing some other excellent cjs) that if you update neighborhood by neighborhood, you can be more detailed and give people different views of your city. Of course, I'm not the best cjer in the land, so take what you will from me ;) . Anyways, nice pictures! Looking forward to more!
Ace3 likes this

Share this comment