LaGuaga, CT

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Introduction to The Grand States

x493x

Here it is, my first city journal. In this CJ you will watch as the small midwest style town of LaGuaga grows into a bustling, world class city. It doesn't just grow into a city for no reason though. The president of the Grand States has ordered a high speed rail network to be built accross the country to get The Grand States, and Granadians, out of an economic crisis. This high speed rail network includes a station in LaGuaga causing LaGuaga to grow at an astonishing speed. I will explain the developments and reasons behind them in the newspaper, yes a newspaper. I plan to update every Wednesday night and Friday/Saturday, but of course no plan is set in stone because, life happens. So here it is, the CJ, "LaGuaga, CT."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

These two maps are of The Grand States. The Grand States is made up of 48 states and is surrounded by other countries of 3 sides of it's diverse landscape. The Grand States, with a population of about 375,000,000 people, has a western vibe to it and is very close to the culture of the USA. Cennitale is a state in The Grand States, made up of mostly flat land except for the Lucas Mountain Range splitting it in half. Cennitale has a population of about 10,000,000 people. LaGuaga is a small town in the state and is marked with a large red dot on the city map. The other cities you see are major cities, the capitol city is Lincoln.

The states of The Grand States:

grandstatesstatemap.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The major cities of The Grand States:

grandstatescitymap.gif

Get ready for the next update when I introduce you to the city of LaGuaga before it grows.

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

I like how you did something new. But I don't really understand that river. It starts and ends randomly instead of it's source being in the mountains and emptying into a large body of water.

Share this comment