• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Heimen Square | Bijsterveld

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vivapanda

Diplomacy   3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to have an embassy in Heimen?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, and Heimen can have one in my country!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Replies:

Schulmanator:

A nice looking area, but it looks like quite a pollution cloud over the industrial area.

Yes there is, but I kept the Dirty Industries there to keep the port look.

avrelivs:

..it is possible to get those dutch bats/lots to grow, but the whole process can get very involved.

I should just buy Rush Hour I think. :idea:

Hello all, I'm still alive, there weren't any updates for I believe allmost two months because of busy school, testweeks and a month on holiday but I'm back. So after two months this you are things you must know:

- I should buy Rush Hour soon

- I get really detailed in everey update, wich I can imagine can be really boring, so I'll move on faster.

- The next year will be a really hard one, so I hope I will be able to update.

- Heimen will be moved from Europe to Simworld

- Heimen must get into the international; get into an alliance, have some embassies in and from simnations (Interested? Leave a comment or PM me), write something for the Times of Troix.

- Bring some interactivity into the CJ

- I'm building an airport now and I'm looking for places HeimAir can fly to or Airlines who want to fly to the airport (It's name is Jansensz Arden International Airport or short: JAR ) please leave a comment when you want to.

Now we can finnaly start :D

Heimen Square is the heart of the Heimish Democracy It houses the Rijksdag, the National parliament, and the "Nationaal monument van de vrede en onafhankelijkheid", The National monument of the peace and independence. Now, let the pictures speak:

nationaalmonument.jpg

nationaalpark.jpg

independencepark.jpg

parlement.jpg

parlement.jpg

heimensquare.jpg

I Hope you liked it, please leave a comment that's were I do it for and don't forget about the embassy or airport/airline :yes:

Greets VP

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Comment

Thanks for referring to us. :D Although it would be the end of the month (August 31) til we publish again... [img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/49.gif[/img]

EDIT: I don't know if I would build an embassy to your country yet....

Share this comment