• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Highland

Paulobergonci

REPLIES

1000000000 - That seems a bit advanced for 1810, but whatevs :), Nice job on the region so far! I love the train station in the first picture. :thumb:

A: Yeah, i agree that it is a bit advanced. And thanks.

Towerdude - Paulo, esto es la plaza dela muerte es vida ??

A: I know what you did there :P, thanks for the tip!

escilnavia - nice city man, I like the harbor and the statue ;). I was also wondering what tree mod you had, thanks

A: Thanks. I use PEG Pine tree mod.

bluemoose - I like the formal park plan, and how the city developed around it.

A: Thanks. I like it too!

NMUSpidey - That's a very nice update. The last picture, is that a train station? If so, where's the rail? Anyways, that is a beautiful park, and it's laid out quite nicely. I wouldn't mind visiting it someday!

A: That is a subway station, the rails are underground. And thanks!

IL - So weird how a dirty polluted understrual area called "Jasmin" :O

& poor areas called "gold"

A: Well, it WAS a industrial district, now its a commercial area called Jasmin ;), and Gold because that area WAS a rich neighborhood.

Emperordaniel: Beautiful update! :thumb: If you don't mind me asking, where'd you download the statue of Christ?

A: Thanks! Sorry i only found this one http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/2869-brasil-corcovado/

OrdinarySim - Really like how the city has evolved.

A: Thanks once again :D

There is nothing much to show about Highland, there aren't many landmarks and monuments here. But let's begin.

This is the area. It is served by 4 subway stations, blue line. (The numbers are a reference to the pictures)

kza3G.jpg

1.The white building is the New Buckingham Stock Exchange, founded in 1830. And the Golden Building is the first bank founded in the city, the US Bank.

TspU5.jpg

2. This is an old and important hospital, the building made of brick was built first, and the hospital at the west side was built in 1970. You can stop at the subway station, blue line.

JVkC5.jpg

3.Those houses are called the golden block, an entire block filled with those houses.

wwJE5.jpg

4.Those are the first low health blocks built in the city.

h10M8.jpg

And this is an old picture of them.

fYfwa.jpg

Hope you enjoy it, and thank you very much for all the comments!

PontiacFiero84 and kj3400 like this

6 Comments