• Moose
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Washington D.C (capital of The United States territory)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
burnzie_16

american-flag-2a.jpg

Pretty self explanatory, The capital of the U.S territory in the region of Timbuktu. Even though with a population of 268,094, its not the biggest city in the U.S territory, it certainly is the the most historic and nicest.

098990.jpg

Founder in 1889. ^

Ariel shots

washington1.jpg

washington2r.jpg

Uptown, with classy historic homes and condos.

washington3.jpg

washington4.jpg

The heart of the U.S capital

washington5.jpg

washington6.jpg

washington8putbefore7.jpg

washington7.jpg

You can see the history

washington9.png

The memorial, White house and the Monument

washington10.jpg

washington11.jpg

Architecture

washington12.jpg

More buildings and the U.S national team playing.

washington13.jpg

And more

washington15.jpg

washington14.jpg

Even with its history, the city is always being updated!

washington16.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

15 Comments

I don't see the NAM streets in this...so which makes this city 50% more unrealistic. Washington, DC has a 6 lane road leading to the white house. 

If you don't use NAM I would strongly advise you to do so.

Share this comment

Washington doesn't have such a lot of buildings, Washington doesn't have towers at all! The highest monument is the Washington monument .

gc6164 likes this

Share this comment

Doesn't really look like Washington. Washington in the year 3000 maybe? I don't know.

Share this comment

okay, not to rain on your parade but in DC no building is allowed to be higher than the washington monument, but other wise it looks like a great city just not like DC though.

b407260 likes this

Share this comment

first of all, the grass in fron of the washington monument should be replaced with the reflective pool. On the other side of the reflective pool is lincoln memorial, not the US capitol. and are you sure there is a cemetery right next to the misplacd US capitol? probabaly not. One more thing, the white house is placed in an incorrect angle, but I love the rest of the city. It's very modern. I would give it a 3.5

Share this comment

ahahha to everyone I made this so long ago! before mostly when I had all Maxis stuff which made it more natural from the game. I do use NAM and everything now, this was just along time ago. Also I know its not a replica really but my version anyways

Share this comment

Also, that very tall building is actually a hospital ! the only reason i used it is because it can hold a lot more then the regular maxis hospitals!

Share this comment

Nothing like Washington DC, especially because there are buildings bigger than the Washington monument, and as the rest pointed out, that's just the tip of the iceberg. It's a nice way to see it for yourself, but it's not even close to a recreation.

Share this comment