• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Ontano | Stark Night

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThomasSimpson

SouthOntano-U07-01.png

Welcome back to Ontano, in Lessito Province. It should be the middle of harvest season now, but heavy rains have forced farmers to push back their harvest date.

southontanou0702.png

Driving conditions overnight have been hazardous, and the smaller roads have become impassable. Rain has been falling throughout the night and visibility is very low.

southontanou0703.png

But, by this morning, the rain had eased and dawn was a welcome sight. Unfortunately in La Marchie, some of the farms have lost their harvests this year, and land has been abandoned in some cases.

SouthOntano-U07-04.png

Thank you for visiting Cattala today.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

11 Comments

Excellent effects. I think those murky, low-res shadows really help to make it look like the rain has just fallen in that last picture. Another marvelous update! :D 5/5!
ThomasSimpson likes this

Share this comment

TheHaso: Thanks!

MamaLuigi: Thank you for your concern. I'm sure the farmers will have a better crop next year.

Sky Guy: Thank you, it's good to hear that you like it.

Heitomat: Thanks - I'm not sure why dawn is that colour in the game, it must be a lighting mod I downloaded ages ago.

NMUSpidey: Thank you again - I guess the low resolution is thanks to the graphics of Simcity. :P

Daniel: Thanks!

dabadon5: Thank you very much. :)

ee99: Thank you, I'm glad you like Ontano.

Hadudi: Wow, It is an honour to hear that. It's all down to the great mods and BATs some very talented people came up with.

Share this comment

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size="2"]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/journals/2774/entry-12866-week-2-82211-82811/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORY [i][color="#0000FF"]PHOTOSHOPPED[/color][/i] [/b][/size][/font]

Share this comment