Insulo and Kaskaskia

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update Twelve: Hike in the Woods

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2b2gbi

Hello again everyone, I have a short update for you today. We are once again going to be exploring the area around the city of Purto Masculo, shown in white on the far right on the below map:

insulomapa.jpg

This update is going to highlight some more natural scenes outside the city and in the foothills of the mountains.

This photo shows a winery and cattle ranch near the base of the foothills and accessible only by narrow gravel roads, this region is famous for it's fine white wines. The power lines shown provide power from hydroelectric dams in the mountains to the city.

purtomasc9.jpg

The next picture shows a group of loggers working in front of a dried river bed. Logging in the region is heavily restricted with age limits and quotas to prevent deforestation.

purtomasc10.jpg

The final picture shows a rest stop along TIE-284 heading toward the border with Posillipo in the beautiful and peaceful forest east of the city.

purtomasc11.jpg

Hope you enjoyed this rather short update, I might not be able to do updates as often for a while because I have returned to school. I will, however, try to get at least one update each month.Sorry about that.

-Jon

simmytu, AdoxxBE and PatchAdams like this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

15 Comments

Yes, the dried river bed is a picture-perfect example of perfectly place flora and fauna and rocks. I'll look forward to your next update regardless of when it comes!
2b2gbi likes this

Share this comment

That is amazing. I enjoyed the first picture with the power lines, cows, and tractor trails the most. Love your work! :D
2b2gbi likes this

Share this comment