• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Harrison City Preview

§haÅ--Ñ€ §hÅŽo

Replies:

ggamgus: Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. :)

kj3400: Thanks. :D

SRB95: Thanks.

Fox: I'm Glad you liked it. :)

nycsc4: I've already said CP 19th Century Houses on the LEX. >.<

shoko: Thanks :P

crossroads61: I'm glad I almost got the style you wanted. I just plop my residentials (they still function of course. :P)

Aaron Graham: I'm glad to see that from a person like you. :D

111222333444: Thanks. :)

Okay, so I've finally got onto Harrison City again (Spartanburgh is to be completed later) and I got some things done, not much though. So I thought that I would make a preview for Harrison City.

picture_2.jpg

The Residential District gleams and helps shape Harrison City into the city it is.

picture_1.jpg

The bright and shining Commercial District at day.

picture_3.jpg

The Rain Depresses the City for the whole day...

picture_4.jpg

The colorful Commercial District at night.

Okay that's all for now. I wish I could post more pictures, but I need to do way more work before I can make another update, because I want to try to make a mosaic for the first time in my next update. Okay see you then, don't forget to tell me what you think. Also by then, I want to have made a replies header, and an introduction header. So hopefully the update will be posted before the 30th (my last day of my summer vacation), because I'll be busy from then on and I'm not sure how much I'll have to be able to play SimCity from then on.

16 Comments

I think my brain just exploded. :boggle:

This. Is. AWESOME.

This entry makes me want to scream, jump for joy, faint, have intense seizures, then cry myself to sleep. It takes a lot to make me want to do that. You sir, have achieved Chuck Norris status. Figures... your uername being Sirron Khuch. :thumb:

Share this comment

I like the commercial district![img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/18.gif[/img]

Share this comment