• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

BTT (CJ section): 18 August 2011

Sign in to follow this  
Benedict

repliesq.jpg

Hi, Andrey km. The competition is pretty fierce right now.

Hi, 111222333444. Oops, an error.. easily fixed, however I was entertained by it, so I left it :)

Hi, 2b2gbi. Well done again this week - although the next couple of CJs were snapping at your heels.

Hi, spursrule14. Replies per update is the main factor used, but not the only factor. I don't use views at all, they are not a very stable thing - some brand new CJs have a few thousand views in a short period of time - doesn't seem realistic, or a good reflection of popularity. In any other week you would have been top ten - last week (and this week) the scores needed to be top ten were the highest ever.

Hi, ggamgus. Scoring this top ten like a CJ would deprive a great CJ of a spot in the BTT+10.

Hi, escilnavia. I wonder if 13 is lucky in some cultures?.

Hi, TekindusT. And you're back! This week it is a bit of a revenge of the +10. Whatever happens, the BTT is always interesting.

Hi, Evillions. Back and climbing.

Hi, Huston. Great work last week.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ben's Top Ten

Republic of Insulo hangs on to the top spot this week.

It's a week of re-entries: Auburn at 2, Tenements & Rust at 4, Harar at 6 and Schulmania at 10.

Happy CJing, and I'll be back next week.

new20110818.jpg

Ben's + 10

Hong Kong 2.0 by TowerDude

Journey through Paengia by paeng

Imperial Kingdom of Posillipo by simfreak1998

Non-professional SimCity by ggamgus

Bristol by Mike the Mayor

Rondnoir by Framly

New York by IAMAJAK

The Times of Troix by 111222333444

Rip City by blunder

New Terrance by tjordan

Sign in to follow this  

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are some amazing cjs in this list. I feel like I said that last time but I'm too lazy to go back and check. Congrats, 2b2gbi!

Share this comment

Congratulations for winning this week 2b2gbi!

Made into the +10... Other CJs were really good! The volatility of the list is still really high!

Share this comment

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.