• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Sorry!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
canadiansim

carisbrookedec606131016.png

Sorry guys! :( I was away on vacation for the last little while and I feel bad for leaving my CJ. :cry: But, I am back and ready to make some updates. Thank you for leaving feedback... I LOVE comments :wub:

astonfeb8181313785429.png

A thick layer of smog hangs over the city two nights after the mayor declared Madison bankrupt. It is not just the weather that is bleak and dreary. For the past couple of days, sims have been strolling around lifeless, feeling the repercussions of the budget cuts to the police and fire stations and to local schools in the shabby areas of the city. Sims everywhere are furious.

shelburnenov73513137850.png

"Just because we live in areas that are not as well off as others, does not mean we deserve this kind of horrible treatment!" One mother was quoted as saying on a local news station, M-LNK.

astonfeb9181313785459.png

Mayor Jackson would not comment on why he only cut services in the poorer areas of town. Sims are screaming for him to be removed from power as soon as possible.

shelburnesep13351313784.png

- thanks, canadiansim -

Kifflom112 likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

4 Comments

Ah, you considered my idea to cut ed. to the poor side of town ;). 5/5 stars and the city looks very shabby and gross. good job, once again.

Share this comment

@ cookie damage: yes I agree it looks very shabby and gross, keep up the gross work, lol, haha no but seriously very realistic.

Share this comment

Good job =). The last picture has to be my favorite (great train)
The pictures seem a bit pixelated, ah well, glad to have you back
:golly:

Share this comment