• Comments
  • Views

Engler: Old Downtown

Alejandro24

Check the

last update for repplies

-------------------------------------------------------------------

banneroyi.jpg

The last update I showed a mosaic of the New Downtown CBD Zone by night, a stunning pic. In this update we're gonna to see the Old Downtown of Engler and some parks located near this zone. So let's start:

engler_1909_old_photo_by_alejandro24-d470cls.jpg

This is a photo of 1909, showing the cars of the metro of Engler passing through the street. The Metropolitan of Engler, or simply Metro of Engler, was started to being builded in 1897 and finished between 1920 and 1935. The first line was opened in april of 1909. In that time Engler was a city of Elysium Empire, who had colonies around the Valles Marineris. The civil war of Valles Marineris started in 1902 with the murder of Gregor Ignatus, feud of Reuters Ville and finished with the Treaty of the Confederation of the Valles Marineris signed in the Palace of Agreement in the City-State of Klumb in the year 1932.

trainyl.jpg

This is the actual look of the same place of the last photo. Now the empty space is the Condese Marié Park, while the metro cars are more small. The Metropolitan of Engler is being transformed as a transport system of short distances, now the principal movement of system is by underground.

olddotwngeneral.jpg

Overlook of the Old Downtown of Engler.

olddotwnday.jpg

olddotwn.jpg

Detail of the Old Downtown. This zone of the city is small, and all the buildings are relatively new. During the Civil War, in the year 1917 the citie of Engler were burned by the Imperial Army, with the excuse of being refuge of the Black Legion, the revolutionary army from Havukainen, in the Marineris Heights District.

metroolddotwn.jpg

Overlook to a metro station in the Old Downtown.

englercath.jpg

englercathnight.jpg

Cathedral of Engler. Despiste all the problems around the cathedral still exists, original as it was builded at the first.

cityhallhq.jpg

cityhallhqnight.jpg

New City Hall of Engler, with the Second Foundation Plaza, builded commemorate the reconstruction of Engler, with the New City Hall, the rescue of older buildings -like the Old City Hall, now converted the Valles Marineris Civil War Museum- and the lighthouse.

condesemariepark.jpg

Condese Marie Park, this is a park in the Old Downtown, with many gardens and plazas.

frontsea.jpg

Frontsea is a small zone apart the Old Downtown, but historic too. Here was the old port of Engler, were the people and the merchandise came from another parts of the world through the sea.

frontseanight.jpg

Frontsea by night.

Well this is all for the moment. I'll be editing this update because I'm short of inspiration. So stay tuned, See you later!

6 Comments

Thank's everyone for the praise (is correct?), and I think the night pictures are too dark, I'm correcting this.

Stay Tuned.

Share this comment