• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The Sensational Six #14

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NMUSpidey

Here we are! The final part of the epic snowstorm! Next issue we begin a whole new story arc with a few new characters. As for now, sit back, relax, and try not to bump your head on the Jeep's crossbar. Even though it's padded, it's still a little painful, and you'll bruise.

Stopped.jpg

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: Wait, what's that sound?

Snowmobiles.jpg

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: Snowmobiles! I didn't think there were any in Port Matthew!

Kari-2.jpgKari: *dryly* Well, someone apparently has 'em. Your family's got money, how come you don't have 'em?

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: Normally Port Matthew doesn't get this much snow...

Marv-2.jpgMarv: That was kinda amazing. Do you think you can keep up with them?

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: *evil grin* Hold on to your butts!

Chasethem.jpg

Intothewoods.jpg

Gone.jpg

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: Gone...

Kari-2.jpgKari: Uh, if we go back and hang out at your place, I'll be fine with that...

Nina-2.jpgNina: Yeah, I'm like, a bit tired from that...

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: *smiling* Alright, but only since you put it so tactfully.

Dan-O smiled into the rearview mirror at them and piloted the Jeep much less enthusiastically back to its parking spot in the driveway. They all piled out of the Jeep, and Kari, Nina, Marv, and Taro stretched to work out the kinks of being smashed into the tiny rear seat.

Taro-2.jpgTaro: Next time, we'll take Nina's car...

Nina-2.jpgNina: *stretching* Has three row seating...

Erisa, meanwhile, was nonchalantly patting a ball of white snow in her bare hands. She felt cold, but it somehow didn't feel too terribly cold out there. She watched the other five engage in casual conversation, judging who would be her target, choosing-

Nina-2.jpgNina: Ow! Hey! Who threw that- Oh, I'll get you!

Nina scooped up snow and charged towards Erisa. Erisa planted one of her feet and made as if to jump out of Nina's arms, but instead slipped and landed in the snow. When Nina reached her she dropped her handfuls of snow in the prostrate girl's face.

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: *laughing hysterically* Stop! Stop! I'm sorry!

Nina-2.jpgNina: *full of suspicion* Are you gonna do it again?

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: *puppy dog eyes* No...

Nina-2.jpgNina: Promise?

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: I swear. I won't throw snowballs at you.

Nina, however, detected the evil glint in her eyes and smiled in return, earning that evil grin once again. She reached down and pulled the shorter girl to her feet. She and Nina ran towards the others, targeting the boys especially with ill-thrown snowballs that flew wide or over their heads.

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: But I don't promise the rest of you!

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: *taking cover behind his Jeep* Oh, so it's war?

Marv-2.jpgMarv: *slipping in the snow* Agh!

He didn't lose his footing though, and Nina crashed into him and they went sprawling into the snow. Marv, being bigger and stronger than the girl, rolled over to place himself on top of her. He held her arms to the ground and smiled at her.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: Give up?

Nina-2.jpgNina: *squirming to break free* Never!

Marv-2.jpgMarv: *moving his hand to push snow in her face* Hahahah!

Nina-2.jpgNina: *uses free hand to gain freedom* Aaaah! Cold!

They laughed, running in opposite directions to take cover. Kari and Taro, meanwhile, watched the scene, and kept wary eyes on each other. They were unsure as to whether they wanted to join the fray. Erisa had cornered Dan-O behind his Jeep, and they circled each other. They were lobbing snowballs up and over the tall vehicle in an effort to surprise the other, but most of them landed unsuccessfully in the snow. Nina had gained her freedom from Marv and they rushed to hide behind their cars, which were parked across from Dan-O's Jeep.

Taro-2.jpgTaro: Alright! We need organization! I suggest boys versus girls. We get 15 minutes to build snow forts and then the battle begins.

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: How do we decide who wins?

Nina-2.jpgNina: It's a snowball fight! We're all winners!

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: It's a war, and war has winners and losers!

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: *sarcastically* Unless you're fighting in the Middle East...

Taro-2.jpgTaro: Okay, our 15 minutes begins now!

Taro ran towards Marv and Dan-O to build their fort. The girls ran towards the woods and diligently began constructing a low snow wall and a shallow depression behind it.

Taro-2.jpgTaro: *whispering* Okay, here's what we're gonna do. Dan-O, you're going to make a wall of snow right here. Marv, you're going to make as many snowballs as you can, and put them next to the wall.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: Wait, what're you gonna do?

Taro-2.jpgTaro: Tactics, my friend. I'm gonna go behind enemy lines and launch a sneak attack from behind them.

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: *with mock awe* Ooo, crafty. You are no longer the padawan apprentice, but a Master Jedi. May the Force be with you!

With that, Taro loped off into the woods and began his circle back behind the girls while Dan-O and Marv silently complied with his orders. The girls, meanwhile, were completely oblivious to what the boys were doing, busy making sure their fort was impregnable from whatever full frontal assault the boys may launch.

Kari-2.jpgKari: This is gonna be the best snow fort in Mt. Plains.

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: No, in Port Matthew!

Nina-2.jpgNina: No, in the WHOLE WORLD!

Nina was totally into this, with an energy that defied explanation. The two other girls could not compete with her diligence in packing snowballs after she made sure the wall was solid. They laughed to themselves, praising each other for how clever they were to use the snow they dug up to make the wall higher and thicker. They even dug a trio of turrets in the top of the wall to make it easier to peer through to get a better view of where they were throwing the snowballs without risking being too much in the open.

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: I wonder if we should be concerned about what the boys are doing...

Erisa-2.jpgKari-2.jpgNina-2.jpg *nonchalant glance towards the boys' fort*

Nina-2.jpgNina: Pff, they couldn't even fend off like, kittens with that pathetic thing. Meanwhile, we have this magnificence. Let's get this started! I want this war won before lunchtime!

Nina stood in plain view of the fort and threw the first snowball. It lodged itself with little drama into the front of the boys' small fort. Dan-O popped up and returned fire, prompting Nina to dive for cover as the snow ball whizzed past where her head once was.

Nina-2.jpgNina: Return fire!

They let loose a hail of snowballs from their protected positions behind their snow turrets. Marv and Dan-O laid with their backs to their admittedly meager wall and watched the snowballs scream over head. They could even feel them hitting their snow wall. They exchanged uneasy glances and then shifted around to try and get a bead on where the fire was coming from.

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: Dude, I hope Taro knows what he's doing...

Marv-2.jpgMarv: *lobs snowball high in the air, grenade style* Yeah, we're getting murdered out here...

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: EEP! You bastards!

Erisa had snow smashed in her hair, a direct strike for Marv.

She whizzed another snowball over their heads. Dan-O popped his head up and aimed carefully, placing a snowball right through one of their turrets. Behind their snow fort, the three girls looked at each other nervously.

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: *severely disappointed* You girls throw like girls...

Taro-2.jpgTaro: AARRRRGH!

Taro came screaming from the woods behind them, throwing snowballs and scoring direct hits: Erisa's butt and the back of Kari's head. The three girls whirled to face him, causing him to falter in his tracks and race back towards the woods.

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: *running after Taro* Jerkface!

Kari-2.jpgKari: *chasing after Erisa and Taro* It's down my shirt! I'll get you for that!

Nina-2.jpgNina: Wait, guys! The other two-

Nina's warning was a moment too late. As she began talking, Marv leaped over the wall and crashed into Nina, sending them sprawling into the snow for the second time that day. Dan-O plowed through their wall triumphantly, just as Kari and Erisa turned from the woods.

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: Oh, no...

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: VICTORY!

Kari-2.jpgKari: *sighing* Well, that decides that...

Marv-2.jpgMarv: *kisses Nina* Was it good for you? 'Cuz it was GREAT for me!

Nina-2.jpgNina: Get away from me!

Nina pushed him away playfully. He kept his grip and pulled her up with him and they kissed again, but it was broken by Kari's scream. They looked over to see Taro tackling her in the snow. They rolled around laughing with each other for a moment, and then everyone was up on their feet, brushing themselves off.

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: So, who's up for lunch?

Roger51 and emperordaniel like this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

8 Comments

I've always thought your addition of characters and commentary adds more to the CJ. It adds a whole new level of complexity to the CJ, and is just so darn unique! :D
NMUSpidey likes this

Share this comment

D: Just Awesome! [img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/36.gif[/img]

D: Snowmobiles on Port Matthew??? Puppy Dog Eyes [img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/17.gif[/img]
NMUSpidey likes this

Share this comment

Bipin: Thank you! I had debated for a long time how to do this, and finally settled on this method. Looks good, I think.

excilnavia: Yeah, I meant to crop that out, but my time is limited. I may eventually get around to doing it, but I make no promises;).

TowerDude: She sure is! And thank you!

111222333444: Thank you! Yeah, and who knew? I mean, snowmobiles in a place that never gets snow? Crazy!

Roger51: Haha, that's right. And Dan-O's quite the cook!

And thus we finish "The Snowstorm". Next, we'll move on to something completely different! Prepare for new characters, new thrills, and of course, new surprises, all in "Winterfest"!
emperordaniel likes this

Share this comment

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size="2"]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/journals/2774/entry-12866-week-2-82211-82811/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORY [i][color="#0000FF"]UNIQUE[/color][/i] [/b][/size][/font]
NMUSpidey and emperordaniel like this

Share this comment