JakeJeke : Thanks a lot

louistsw : Oh that's cool :D

QE : I know :P

Skimbo : Thanks

Pm1 : it's some lotting I did

MrCortez : Haha :P

SimGuy23 : Yes, but not HK

Leozinhomat : I know, but sometimes it is hard

bwong : I understand waht you mean, there aren't that many BAT's for Kwun Tong, so I had to improvise a bit

Ricky112233 : I reloted the Dong He nightmarket to get the slummy buildings :thumb:

Cheung Kong Center

Weather today

Sunny

32°C

UV index: 5

23km/h winds West-South-West

No warnings in force

Relative humidity 63%

Cheung Kong Center (traditional Chinese: 長江集團中心) is a skyscraper in Central, Hong Kong designed by Cesar Pelli. It is 62 storeys tall with height of 283 m (928 ft) and a gross floor area of 1,260,000-square-foot (117,100 m2). When completed in 1999, it was the third-tallest building in the city. It sits on the combined sites of the former Hong Kong Hilton, which was demolished in 1995/6, and Beaconsfield House, sold by the Government in 1996. It stands between the HSBC Hong Kong headquarters building and the Bank of China Tower. As is common in Hong Kong, coloured lights on the sides of the building illuminate at night in intricate light shows.

cheungkong.jpg

The building is the headquarters of Cheung Kong Holdings, and managed by its partly owned subsidiary Hutchison Whampoa, while other tenants include several multinational banking firms.

Sign in to follow this  

10 Comments

Recommended Comments

Hopefully more pictures of the building and surrounding areas will come in the future but great little uodate

Share this comment

The one thing I hate about this CJ is that I use all of my best opinions every week, I'm running out. This is just so awesome, I really love it. I do. And I mean it. Amazing, Dudu, be proud of what you've achieved. You have mastered Hong Kong, other Asian cities, Switzerland.. you name it. You, sir, are a Master of SC4.

Share this comment

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size="2"]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/journals/2774/entry-12866-week-2-82211-82811/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORY [i][color="#0000FF"]MOSAIC[/color][/i] [/b][/size][/font]

Share this comment