• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The Sensational Six #13: Adventure in the Snow!

Sign in to follow this  
NMUSpidey

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: I come bearing gifts! Since lovely Nina here kept asking about going outside, I dug up some pants and sweaters and stuff that might fit you ladies for a romp in the snow.

Dan-O plopped a pile of bulky, warm-looking clothing down on the couch and the girls started going through it.

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: *holds up a what looked like a ten-year-old Christmas sweatshirt with a tree on the front* That's nice that you found this stuff. Where did it come from?

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: Oh, some of it's mine and my brother's from when we were smaller, some of it's my mom's old stuff. Don't worry, it's all clean, and we'll all end up messy anyways. I have something special planned for our first trip into the snow!

Marv-2.jpgMarv: *eyes Dan-O sideways* Uh oh. I hope it doesn't involve a loss of dignity...

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: Oh, no, it's gonna be way awesome. I'll be right back. *disappears again*

Kari-2.jpgKari: *looks at Taro* What do you think he has planned? He's your friend, you should like, have an idea.

Taro-2.jpgTaro: Oh yeah, 'cuz it totally snows like this all the time in Port Matthew...

Nina-2.jpgNina: Okay, we'll be right back, we're gonna go change.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: You guys can just change here if you want.

Nina-2.jpgNina: Oh, you desperate boys. Just you wait.

The girls followed her up the stairs, giggling together.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: So. You and Kari did...

Taro-2.jpgTaro: No, we didn't do *it*, but, dude, heh heh... I'll just say it was awesome, and I really hope we can't leave today, too. What about you? You really touch her?

Marv-2.jpgMarv: Totally. I told you guys I'd tell you. I'll bet they're up there discussing the same things.

Nina-2.jpgNina: I cannot BELIEVE you took all your clothes off last night!

Kari-2.jpgKari: *indignantly* I did not. We both still had our underwear on.

Nina-2.jpgNina: Yeah, cuz that's like, so covering you...

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: You can keep those. It'd just be weird to wear them now...

Kari-2.jpgKari: I'm sorry, Erisa. I guess I kinda had an idea that I'd be sleeping really close to Taro, but I didn't think about your panties...

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: Well, that's comforting to know that you weren't thinking about me, 'cuz that'd be really weird, too!

The girls laughed together and finished putting on bulky layer after bulky layer...

Marv, Taro, and Dan-O meanwhile had raided Dan-O's old clothing storage for suitable clothes for themselves to wear, and were successful in looking as ridiculous and bulky as the girls. When the six were reunited they all looked at Dan-O expectantly.

Taro-2.jpgTaro: So, now what?

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: And it better not suck.

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: Let's go outside. You know that I drive a Jeep, and that thing's jacked up off the ground and has great tires and four wheel drive, right?

They all stopped in the snow-covered driveway, large flakes still falling lazily around them and looked at his aged yellow Jeep. It was already brushed off, the big 4.0 straight six idling quietly in the snow.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: Hm, I think I know where this is going.

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: Well, I think we should go joyriding in the snow. If any of our cars could do it, it would be mine! It's warm inside, too.

Nina-2.jpgNina: I'll bet I could keep up in my B9 pretty well...

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: Ooo, a challenge!

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: No, no, we don't wanna face off in a challenge...

Nina-2.jpgNina: *smiling confidently* No, you see, mine has traction control, all wheel drive, and it's like, an SUV and blah blah blah.

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: Yes, but do you have your keys with you?

Nina-2.jpgNina: Well, perhaps later then...

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: Let's go! I wanna see what crazy thing he's gonna try, first hand!

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: All aboard!

Marv-2.jpgMarv: Oh god, this car is so small!

Taro-2.jpgTaro: forgot how small it was back here!

Taro, Kari, Marv, and Nina were all within inches of each others' faces, and the girls squirmed on their boyfriends' laps trying to find a position where they'd be at once braced against impacts comfortable. Dan-O pushed the differential lever into four wheel drive mode and put the Jeep in gear.

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: You guys ready back there?

Nina-2.jpgNina: *sighs* Ready as we'll ever be...

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: *with a big grin* Hit it!

Nina-2.jpgNina: Whoa!

Snow exploded over the front of the car as it lurched down the driveway. The engine responded to his foot with a tidal wave of power, causing the back end to swing out slightly before the front tires reacted with a bit of countersteer. The Jeep roared down the driveway towards the unplowed, snow-covered, empty street. Laughing, he spun the wheel around and the Jeep drifted rally style sideways onto the road. Erisa joined him in his laughter, and the four in back gave gasps and yells of surprise as they were tossed left and right in the maneuver.

Yeehaw.jpg

Heehaw.jpg

Stopped.jpg

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: Okay, we tore it up. Which way now...

Sign in to follow this  

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

Schulmanator: Yes! Nothing quite like four-wheeling in the snow!

10000000000000: Thank you! It took a few tries to get it looking close to how I imagined them to be.

escilnavia: Thank you! I hope I can keep it up!

111222333444: Thank you! Wow, even got a bunny out of that one :D

Roger51: Just remember to wear your seatbelt ;) .

Share this comment