• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The southernmost city of the country/ La ciudad mas meridional del pais

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adrianor

REPLIES:

@Dethsrow: Thanks, you can get them here: http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/24192-hbs-californian-mediterranean-tree-mod/

@ggamus: Haha, thank you for being sincere.

@NMUSpidey: I wish I were where you are...at least for a day or two. Thanks for visiting!

@111222333444: Thank you. Btw, how do you score a CJ with those precise points?

@hijodecordoba: Si, si vieras todo lo que se puede hacer...Solo hace falta paciencia, dedicacion, y, claro, los Bats y Mods. Gracias por comentar!

Ah, Huasco...what an ugly city...well, it's part of the city of Nuevo Leon. I told you weren't getting anything special. Huasco is somewhat of an important industrial hub, at least for the southern part of the Republic. The living conditions there are not that bad :uhm: ...Take a look for yourself.

Ah, Huasco...que ciudad mas fea...bueno, es una parte de la ciudad de Nuevo Leon. Les dije que no verian nada especial. Se podria decir que Huasco es un centro industrial, por lo menos para el sur de la Republica. Las condiciones de vida ahi no son tan malas :uhm: ...Mirenlo ustedes mismos.

Let's start were we ended previously. Mother Nature at work:

Empezemos por donde terminamos la vez pasada. Madre Naturaleza haciendo lo que debe:

cjhuasco4.jpg

A couple of kilometers more and we are welcomed by slums:

Un par de kilometros mas y las barriadas nos dan la bienvenida:

cjhuasco1.jpg

cjhuasco2.jpg

Thankfully, the country's GDP is expected to grow about 6.5%. Let's hope the government continues to do whatever it's doing. Construction projects:

Felizmente, se espera que el PBI del pais crezca un 6.5%. Esperemos que el govierno siga haciendo lo que sea que este haciendo. Proyectos de construccion:

cjhuasco6.jpg

Part of the industrial area:

Parte del area industrial:

cjhuasco5.jpg

A recently built housing project. Is that an Hugo Boss add? Ridiculous.

Un complejo de viviendas recientemente construido (se dice asi?). Es eso un anuncio de Hugo Boss? Ridiculo.

cjhuasco7.jpg

From the communist era:

De la epoca del comunismo:

cjhuasco8.jpg

Finally, two more pictures showing part of the district:

Finalmente, dos fotos mas mostrando parte del distrito:

cjhuasco9.jpg

cjhuasco3.jpg

Tonraq likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

4 Comments

I do love me a good rainstorm. Fantastic update. I do hope there is some more prosperity for your Sims down the road...

Share this comment