• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Sealitic & Ternisa

Roger51

Replies:

Spidey!: Weather is always beautiful in Perth, Cold currently due to winter and blue skies, getting some rain soon which will make everything green :D Thanks for stopping by, made me look and your cj and well...now I am addicted!

Update 10! :party:

Welcome everyone, I will be showcasing two cities and a surprise in this special update! Ccecill has requested some of the cities from my NT region, so here they are:

The first city Sealitic:

Sealitic is home to the wealthy and educated, with one of the biggest universities in the region so far.

Wealthy mansions on the beach.

sealiticsep230413065734.jpg

Suburbs in Sealitic

sealiticjan806130724428.jpg

sealiticoct101013072471.jpg

Sealitic University (fits in the right on the pic above)

sealiticapr210913073518.jpg

The second city of Ternisa

Ternisa is one of the oldest CBD and has just been surpassed in size by the newly planned CBD west of Ternisa.

New suburbs North of Ternisa and just south of Sealitic

ternisafeb5261305446705.jpg

State swimming and athletics centre

ternisafeb5261305446782.jpg

Ternisa CBD

ternisaoct1731131288022.jpg

Overview of the CBD

ternisanov1311312880292.jpg

WIP

cbdmar7001312900537.jpg

Enjoy the pics! Comments and constructive criticism are always welcome.

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

Ooo, a lot under development. I love the elegant curves, and wish I wasn't so lazy and pressed for time to use them! The university is great, as well. Did you re-lot them to change the pathways' texture, or is there a way to cycle through them that I don't know about?

Share this comment

Very nice! Might I suggest using the [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/21118-extra-cheats-plugin-from-maxis/"]Extra Cheats Plugin[/url] to get rid of those pesky unemployment zots. Otherwisem a very good entry, and a very good CJ. 5/5 :thumb:

Share this comment

[quote name='NMUSpidey' timestamp='1313229157']
Ooo, a lot under development. I love the elegant curves, and wish I wasn't so lazy and pressed for time to use them! The university is great, as well. Did you re-lot them to change the pathways' texture, or is there a way to cycle through them that I don't know about?
[/quote]

They depend on which texture you choose if/when you installed the BSC Parks (as they use the same texture), so if you want to change them you can just change the parks texture. Warning though that it will change for all lots using this base texture.
Roger, you already know my opinion so :P

Share this comment

It's great seeing the contrast between the road & zone layout and the end result of buildings appearing! Very nice!

Share this comment