• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update 29 - 8/12/11 - Highland and Southall Neighborhoods

Sign in to follow this  
packersfan

Update 29 - Highland and Southall Neighborhoods

Welcome to the area south of Brittany River (Highland Neighborhood) and the area southwest of Downtown and West Town (Southall Neighborhood). Highland Neighborhood has a little bit of a new look compared to an earlier update, since I had to rebuild the entire tile. So enjoy!

01081211.jpg

Highland Neighborhood

02081211.jpg

03081211.jpg

04081211.jpg

05081211.jpg

06081211.jpg

Southall Neighborhood

07081211.jpg

Southall College

08081211.jpg

09081211.jpg

10081211.jpg

Finally got that region picture up! The next update with focus on the area west of the railway around Parquart University and the 32nd Street corridor. I have a large mosaic in the works for it. Comment and enjoy!

Sign in to follow this  

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

That's one of the most impressive region shots I've ever seen. Just... Wow. Of course, the rest of your pictures were great, too.

Share this comment

Well, I started this city in June 2010, so it has been over a year. However, I've had long layoffs working on it. I started the region and played June and July 2010, and then went away from it awhile, but then filled the region with farms in September and started pumping out updates again from October to March. Then I faded out again until June, and finally started posting new updates at the end of July. It is my crowning achievement in SimCity4, using everything I've learned from Cambellsport, Rabourn, Sessquenna, and everyone's wonderful city journals. However, there is still much to be done, and much improvement. Thanks for all the great comments!!!

Share this comment

how did you get the realistic region/city view in the first screenshot?
and i must say that's real commitment putting in even elevated rail like symbols for the station, I wish I had the time to do this sort of stuff!

Share this comment