• Views

Rankine II: Teasers?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TekindusT

bannercomentarios.jpg

111222333444: Thanks for your comment!

escilnava: Thank you for commenting!

darkaliendude: I've had to visit Half-Life Wiki to know what were you talking about, and then I have to thank you for saying this!

Blakeway: Thank you for your comment, so do I!

Andrey km: Thanks for commenting, it is still very far of being perfect, but I always try my best!

Greekman: Thank you for your comment!

TowerDude: Thanks for commenting!

NMUSpidey: Thank you for your comment, now you have a couple more places to satisfy your need for SC4 grime...

heitomat: Thanks for your comment! I thought the same when I saw that depot on the STEX, couldn't resist to download it.

Benedict: Thank you for commenting! Don't thank to me, thank to RebaLynnTS, who made that fantastic set...

k50dude: Thank you for your comment and for telling me!

OrdinarySim: ¡Gracias por comentar! In SC4 there's no frustration, just I need to play other games to go all in back to SC4!

Evillions: Thanks for your comment! I've always thought that Maxis stuff isn't that bad after all... And I'm used to play with the New York and Chicago tilesets disabled, so everything seems "new" for me now.

Roberto Robato: Thank you for commenting! You won't miss Rankine, I've just made a revamped version...

bannerbueno.jpg

After some intense days building and downloading new stuff, I think the results have turned out pretty well, and the city is now more Tenement-y and Rusty than before. It has got more...

basurero.jpg

... more trash and more rust...

95535756.jpg

... more tenements and more brown projects...

22813560.jpg

... and more sports rivalry...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

16 Comments

@[b]Zulu2035[/b], @[b]Andrey km[/b], @[b]heitomat[/b]: This is Houston's Minute Maid Park, and you can get it here [url="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IPO1X7MB"][link][/url]. It is a direct download link because the file exceeded the STEX limit when it was created and [b]teemu_om[/b] had to host it off-STEX.

Personal replies coming with the next update, glad you liked it!

Share this comment

That's a pretty nice stadium for a pretty bad neighborhood :P

I love that highway in picture 2 also...

Share this comment

Excelent, I like the port.

Excelente, me gusta el puerto. Aunque me gustaba más el estilo europeo, creo que el estadounidense también se te da bien. ¿Has pensado en un proyecto de barrios o colonias bajas como los que hay en América Latina? Como las fabelas brasileñas, los ranchos en Venezuela, las colonias bajas en México; un ejemplo muy grande es -más bien fue, ya no existe, es ahora un parque- El Cartucho en Bogotá.

Share this comment