• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

New beginnings.

zanzibar42

Welcome to the United Empire of Isolia. Let us begin our journey on the island of Zurkan.

5888809100_2534723825_b.jpg

Though there are urban areas in the United Empire, we should start small. This tiny island only has a population of 609, part of which live in native villages such as this one.

5888809774_dfa4449dea_b.jpg

This village is larger than most. Here we can see two smaller villages that are also on the island of Zurkan.

5888242343_d1a9337f1f_b.jpg

Finally we shall take a look at the town of Zurkan which shares its name with the island.

5888809342_fe114da9f1_b.jpg

Time for a poll!

Zurkan needs more industry, luckily there is a perfect spot to add a dock right here!

5888241991_014b159e9b_b.jpg

Or perhaps we should expand the farms on the island. Leave your answer in the comments bellow!

7 Comments

Dock, port, those should be priorities. If you start trade with other places or improve local industry, then you'll have money to expand the farms and do other things. But if you just expand the farms and keep the town isolated, it'll never thrive. I suggest docks.

Share this comment

I must know where to get those huts in order to work on my city Journal. It is a life after people that takes place in New York, only it has been 800+ years and only the refugees of civilization exist now.

Anyway, I got away from the point. Could you possibly help a brother out? :)

Share this comment

nedak2001,ggamgus, and TowerDude: Thank you very much

Wraner: Here you go: http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/24397-hbs-tropical-tiki-huts/

Share this comment

Thank you, thank you very much!

Fantastic CJ BTW. You are very detailed with your planning. Or your just lucky and imaginative :)

Share this comment