• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

San Lorenzo's waterfront

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
panthersimcity4

HAY GUIZE!

So... this is probably, maybe the last update I'll do on the city of San Lorenzo for now. I've been spending too much time trying to mess around with the city so I feel like maybe I need to take a break from it. :P For my next updates I'll probably either show rural areas or Shaston City.

I like to think of San Lorenzo as a little bit of Seattle and San Francisco with New York brownstones. However, it is also a unique city.

lorenzowaterfront1.jpg

The waterfront near downtown is one of the city's most charming features. It features a boat dock, marina, and various entertainment venues and activities.

lorenzowaterfront3.jpg

In the 1930s until the end of World War II, the area was a ship-building port that constructed naval and civilian ships. After the war ended, the area was mostly abandoned until it was redeveloped.

lorenzowaterfromt5.jpg

lorenzowaterfront2.jpg

Here's just a scene from Washington Carver Avenue that splits through downtown.

lorenzowaterfront5.jpg

Nearby is the city's most famous building, the Emerald Tower, built in the 40s, and was the tallest building on the West coast until the Space Needle was built in Seattle in 1961.

lorenzowaterfront4.jpg

Thanks for reading!

simfarmer89 and Kifflom112 like this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

6 Comments

Those are some jaw dropping changes to your city. I love the additions to your skyline and the waterfront. That new boardwalk must be a joy to walk down. :thumb: You should show some of your suburbs if you want also. Oh and by the way, where did you get that new blue glass building that looks as tall as the New York one?
panthersimcity4 likes this

Share this comment

kronyk69: Thanks!
Zulu2065: Thanks for the nice compliments! That would be this building, [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/18686-ndex-da-vold-architects/"]here[/url]
pona12: I'm sorry, it appears you made a blank comment. :???:

Share this comment