• Comments
  • Views

Prinsburg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kronyk69

COMMENTS

@ marsh44 - Thank you very much :D

@ terring - Thanks for commenting :) I got the yellow pause remover, but not sure how to take pics without the camera tool :/ (print screen dont work for me). And as for the cars and sims, wait till new update :)

@ Towerdude - I know :) im still in the process of learning.

@ Mavericks17 - Thanks for the praise :D Its not nearly as good as some ive seen though ;)

@ 111222333444 - Thank you! I have the pause remover now ;) expect to see it in the new update. ( or not see it lol)

@Gugu3 - Thanks!! Cars are a working progress, expect to see them soon

@ zahrul3 - Thanks for viewing. Ill take your advice into consideration, however this was only a first attempt, i knew it wouldnt be perfect.

Welcome back viewers!! This new update ''Prinsburg'' is a treat to those who complained about the airport having no traffic :/ lol

So heres the START of Prinsburg, with traffic and sims :) It is in NO shape or form, completed quite yet, its about 40% done.

And again.. IF YOU VIEW THIS CJ, PLEASE RATE or COMMENT. I can see ANY of you that look at my pages btw...

The Highway that goes North, goes directly to DEW International Airport. East heads to Ateevlev. And West heads to an unvieled city ;)

Prinsburg-23May001308855498.png

Prinsburg-28May001308855517.png

Prinsburg-20May001308855482.png

Prinsburg-11May001308855306.png

Prinsburg-9May001308855268.png

Prinsburg-31May001308855545.png

Prinsburg-7Jun001308855592.png

Expect another update of Prinsburg either tonight or tomarrow. Thank you for viewing, I hope you enjoyed this tiny update and remember....

RATE & COMMENT !!

1 person likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

6 Comments

when doing the picture close that toolbar and press crtl+shift+S it makes you a pic

Share this comment

Nice city!!!And obviously more realistic with sims and cars :thumb: Good job!!

Share this comment