Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Closing the Book

Sign in to follow this  
Exla357

Well, I think I'll sum it up in one word and say this CJ is a Dissapointment

But that's okay. I've moved on to bigger and better things. I'll admit, the content in here is kinda crappy, and all it's doing now is wasting server space. So let's forget this abomination and check out my new CJ.

I might decide one day that this thing is salvageable, maybe, and continue. I doubt it though. Thanks for any of you that took the time to comment here. I wouldn't have.

So I'll see you around, and don't look at this stuff and think you can judge my skill off of it. When I started this thing, I didn't even know BBcode.

So don't get me wrong, I'm all smiles leaving here, all I do is urge you to check out Terra Nova instead of this one.

Thanks for your time. :)

Later...

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

Exla, you shouldnt give up :/ Your CJ is far from crappy! It shouldnt be about how nice they look anyway. its if you had fun in making the CJ, and the cities for it :) Please reconsider giving up :/

Share this comment

well if you consider doing something then it's good, I wouldn't call it a fail, but if you can do it better, bring it on :thumb:

If you want any help feel free pming me, I can help you out

Share this comment

Don't give up! Your CJ is nice... come on, only little things need to be changed. Like what @TowerDude said, feel free to PM him.

Share this comment

[url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/topic/41891-st-city-cj-school/"]ST and CJ School[/url]

That's your best bet.

Share this comment

Alright I think I phrased it wrong.

My attitude about this is positive. I was a bit to hard on myself.
I just think my skills have improved so much that it's pointless to continue with this.
I'm not a quitter, and I know what I'm doing. Please visit my new CJ, Terra Nova.

It's way better.

Thank you for your time, and I'm all grins going out. :) :)

C'ya

Share this comment