• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Luxury Condos & etc

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
panthersimcity4

This update will take a look at one of the city's newest residential structures, called the Bridgeview Heights Condominiums. First, here's a little skyline picture I 'shopped. (I'm starting to enjoy this :P) It's actually originally a picture from Oakland, California, which is among many inspirations for San Lorenzo. I'd go into further detail, but that's an entirely different update :lol:

3223571101832a322ff1.jpg

Anyways, here we head over to the new condos, which are conveniently located in St. Raphael right by the scenic Lawrence Island Bridge.

cityj.jpg

You can tell the towers have made an impact on the skyline. Some more luxury high-rise residential structures are being proposed to be built in the same area. However, due to the nearby airport, there are height restrictions in the area.

bridgecondojs1.jpg

The proximity to the bridge makes it easy to jump on the freeway & commute downtown, and the towers are also located by the St. Raphael Shopping Center.

Anyways, it's a sunny day in San Lorenzo. A great time to be outside and having fun.

unledhh.jpg

Now, another structure has also been completed in San Lorenzo - the Mark di Lorenzo Auditorium, named after a historic Italian-American figure who was one of the founders of the city after the territory was acquired by the U.S.

bridgecondos3.jpg

Thanks for reading! This update was sponsored by...

bridgecondos4.jpg

Kifflom112 and Retep Molinari like this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

6 Comments

Nice updates to the city, the new condos and bridge really make the city look superb. Oh and the second tallest building in your skyline, the white one with the pointy top, what building is that, and where did you find it? :thumb:
panthersimcity4 likes this

Share this comment

kronyk69, Thanks! That building is 2 New York Plaza [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/14091-2-new-york-plaza/"]here[/url]
Zulu2065: I think you're referring to the [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/11777-banespa-building/"]Banespa Building.[/url] Thanks for the comments!! :thumb:

Share this comment