Sniknej

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Ateevlev - Teaser

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kronyk69

Welcome to my new CJ !! In this journal, I expect to create very realistic cities in my new region called Sniknej.

What is Ateevlev you ask? Well its velveeta backwards :D (ran outa names :/ ) In my old cities, I could NEVER build NWM or RHW. it was just TOO hard for me..

However I have been practicing hard with it :) These teaser pictures do not show the new roads just yet, as its just a taste.

Before I show the pictures, I have a few requirements.

-1.) If you view my CJ, PLEASE leave a comment... too many people look at everyones CJ's and dont comment, this really angers me >.< Some people dont realize how hard it is to make a city (I plop EVERY building), and i wanna hear what people think.

-2.) Also please, by all means tell me where to improve! If you see something not quite right, comment it or PM me, however, please dont overly criticize.

And now onto the PICS!!! Please enjoy: Expect a complete update within the next week!! (Remember to comment.....)

Ateevlev-19Apr011308695955.png

Ateevlev-19Apr011308695972.png

Ateevlev-19Apr011308696004.png

Ateevlev-19Apr011308695917.png

Ateevlev-19Apr011308695895.png

Ateevlev-19Apr011308695871.png

Ateevlev-19Apr011308695858.png

Ateevlev-19Apr011308696043.png

Thanks for viewing

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

6 Comments

You've got to stretch your roads and avenues to the edges of your city. If the city's not connected to neighboring communities, it'll never thrive. Don't forget to provide civic services and utilities with good funding.

Share this comment

Thanks for comment :) this city is only an eye candy city, it ISNT functional. i know all about the roads and civics, etc.. This was just a start of what im working on, and i wanted to share :)

Share this comment

Looks great! If you can plop ever building in your city, NWM and RHW are relatively straight forward. I've noticed the best way to get RHW to look right is to sketch it out and then try to build it. The more familiar you become with the pieces the better your highways will turn out. By the way, if you plop every building in your city, how do you get people to live there? (I thought it wasn't possible to plop residential buildings)

Share this comment

@Eclipticalstorm Thanks for commenting! Yea the NAM pieces take alot of time to memorize what goes with what, and where, and what looks good, and what doesnt. As for the ploppable buildings: i HEARD that if you plop them on an ALREADY zoned area, it has a LESS CHANCE of becoming dilapitated. I however, dont play my cities, i just like to build them and things like that, its purely eyecandy for me

Share this comment

the reason I never had a CJ is because cities like this make mine look bad :P I just don't have the patience for it. So i'm just stuck with batting :P. Good job, but maybe some traffic generators just add that bit of 'realness' ;)

Share this comment

@ Paulvmontfort - Wow thanks for your praise! Yeah it does take patience making CJ's. But it also takes patience Batting, which i cant seem to do :( You are an amazing batter btw ;)

To everyone else: Im gunna start commenting back IN my updates so i dont take up so much room down here in the comment section. Cant wait to show you guys the new update!..

Share this comment