Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Harrison City v2 Preview (Good News and Bad)

§haÅ--Ñ€ §hÅŽo

Replies:

Zulu2065: Thanks glad you liked it. Hope you like this preview!

Schulmanator: Not sure how that happened. I use Photoshop and Paint.Net so that may be why.

escilnavia: C.P 19th Century houses. They're on the LEX, I could even show you the link if you wish.

Okay. So I said that I'd need at least a week to get Harrison City done. Well I'll need way more time. I was trying to have all of my buildings grow but the Skyscrapers aren't growing in liked I wished them to. So I restarted today and I'll need another week or two. The good news is is that you get to see a preview of Harrison City.

harris10.jpg

My screen size is 1366x768, so the size of the picture will differ then my other ones. I'll be back soon with a completed Harrison City, stay tuned!

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.