• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

4 Comments

I've been following every update. Sometimes here, sometimes at Simpeg. You are definitely the best SimMars Player around. Your cities have a very martian taste. I would sugggest however, if it is possible to contruct more farms. Seems to me that the surrounding area around the colonies should be covered in farms. Nevertheless, your playing style is very interesting.

BTW, Your probably trying really hard at lotting to make the textures seem more natural so that they would blend with no hard edges. I actually think the hard edges and sudden change of texture suits Mars. I dont know way though.
1 person likes this

Share this comment

Do you create those space craft pictures yourself, or do you get them from a website?
1 person likes this

Share this comment

[b]sepen20[/b]: Thank you :golly: . I think it's better to check other SimMars players as well, like Evillions, who made truly awesome colonies. I also want to build more farms, but I can't without enough demand. Besides we are in 2064, where science allows the creation of orbital and underground farms, that provide more food and has less needs. As about the Martian surface, I tried to make something like this...

[img]http://www.wallpapergate.com/phpthumb/cache/336/Mars_Surface_002.jpg[/img]

Not sure for the result in Simcity, but I think it's nice :D

[b]Alejandro24[/b]: Glad to see that you like them :golly: . I made however some modifications in the parks...

[b]Area 49[/b]: Most of the spacecrafts pictures made by Celestia, but I some of them in Simcity as well.

Share this comment