• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

ALNITAK 3-NS1

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spursrule14

Replies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jacques, escilnavia, TowerDude - there's no telling just how gross and scary some real aliens might look! 6.gif

MayorAwesome - there is an end to this current storyline..but no end to the CJ yet 9.gif

terring - spore would be cool to use to make aliens..too bad i don't have the game though 15.gif

sepen - i made the pics of the island myself but the creatures i found elsewhere on the internet 44.gif

Tekindus, TheTycoon - THANKS!! 9.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alienworlds.jpg

ALNITAK 3-NS1

TYPE: NATURAL SATELLITE

SYSTEM: ALNITAK

GALAXY: MILKY WAY

DISTANCE FROM EARTH: 800 LY

LIFE: UNDETECTED

SURFACE COMPOSITION: UNKNOWN CRYSTALLIZED COMPOUND, ROCK

SURFACE TEMPERATURE: 491°F

alnitak3.jpg

Jamesrules90 likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

11 Comments

Is that a SC4 pic that water looks cool for a 500 degree planet, very detailed as well

Commented from my iPad from brazil!

Share this comment

Counting with that water boils at 100 ºC (212 ºF), it can happen two things:
1) The liquid you see isn't water... And my Chemistry lessons are far away in my memory... >.<
2) The atmospheric pressure on this moon is definately not 1 atm.

Nevertheless, I'd like to see more of 5-NS4, but I guess you've got everything well planned!

Share this comment

I agree with TekindusT, the atmospheric pressure is more than 1 atm, to have liquid water at 500 ºF.

Nice view, I like the color of the water.

Share this comment

I would say it looks cool, but at that temperature, I will refrain. ;)

I like climate control, so I will have to cross this one off of my summer vacation list. :D
spursrule14 likes this

Share this comment

Once Again, I love what effects can do to Sc4 Images. The colour of the liquid reflects the mood of the planet's temperature very well. These are truly works of art!

Share this comment