• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Demolished Skyscraper (and other pics)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
panthersimcity4

sanlorenzoaerial.jpg

San Lorenzo is going crazy about the news that the Hawthorne Center was demolished just as entertainment to the owner of the building.

(In reality, I began hating that building because it stuck out too much. :P )

nooz16copyhf.jpg

Here's some random mosaics of downtown & whatnot. Below is the Downtown area, which is of course the center of San Lorenzo. It is the largest city in the state of New Loreto.

sanlorenzo1b.jpg

Below is the area of Little Italy. This area seems entertaining and quiet during the day with it's plentiful Italian eateries, but it also has a dark side. Since the 20th century, the Italian mafia has lurked in this area. Of course nowadays, the mafia mostly does its dirty business at the seaport and industrial areas, but there are still occasions you will find a dead body floating near the Naval pier by Little Italy.

sanlorenzo2b.jpg

San Lorenzo is and was historically an industrial city. For years the city was a ship-building port, until the end of World War II when all of the shipyards were abandoned and redeveloped.

At the top of the mosaic below is Chinatown. The most notable landmark in Chinatown is the Bhutanese Buddhist Center.

sanlorenzo3b.jpg

That's all! To end this update, I'll show a full size of the Arrivederci's advertisement.

littleitalysanlorenzgo.jpg

(I 'shopped the skyline :P)

4 people like this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

11 Comments

These citizens are crazy. Especially with the part where Waldoch got a kick out of destroying his building. That's funny. Anyway, you really know how to do your downtown's well, with different architectural buildings, but it all fit's in together well. I like that last advertizement though! :thumb: And did you make this region or download it?
1 person likes this

Share this comment

Very nice, :) im not one for ploping but it always looks great, awesome work [img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/44.gif[/img]
1 person likes this

Share this comment

Oh my god, the first picture is... Heavenly ( I know bad Joke) no but seriously it looks awesome

Commented from my iPad from Brazil!
1 person likes this

Share this comment

I LOL'd a lot today! Fantastic job! (and great job with SC4 too)
1 person likes this

Share this comment

Very good mosaic, I like these construction lots.
1 person likes this

Share this comment

It looks more east coast, but hell, this is awesome, I love CJs like this !
1 person likes this

Share this comment

On the third picture, how did you get the plaza under the subway tracks? But anyway, great CJ! :)
1 person likes this

Share this comment

Zulu2065: You're telling me! These San Lorenzans are nutcases! :boggle: :P
Aaron Graham: Thanks!
YAC'Communate: I confess, I'm a plopper. It's all because of my OCD-ness. Although I do grow the majority of my suburban areas... The plopping mostly takes place in the downtown areas :P
escilnavia: Thanks, I'm glad it was heavenly!
TekindusT: Thanks!!
9988: Thanks!
dabadon5: It does, I kinda wanted to make it sort of like an East-coast city on the West Coast. Although the other city in New Loreto, Shaston City, is much more Southern California style.
TheSimCityGuy994: If you mean the cement-thingy that goes under the tracks, that is a part of NAM Elevated Rail dual pieces, with the pedestrian plaza underneath it.

Share this comment

I loved the photo shopped skyline , keep it up! [img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/44.gif[/img]

Share this comment

Cool CJ man. Your downtown looks awesome. By the way, where did you get the shiny blue building? And the tallest building in your downtown?

Share this comment