New Scotia

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Teaser Photos

Sign in to follow this  
canadiansim

Update 1 - INTRODUCTION

I never liked my old CJ's. So, i decided to make a full region with huge cities, farming communities, industrial areas, and everything in between. This is New Scotia. Region pics arriving soon :golly: The teaser photos are of the biggest city in the region, yet unnamed. Around 300 000 sims live in this concrete jungle

peterburgnorthapr153413.png

peterburgnorthapr243413.png

peterburgnorthjun163413.png

peterburgnorthapr634130.png

peterburgnorthmay123413.png

peterburgnorthmay253413.png

- thanks, canadiansim -

Sign in to follow this  

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

Wow this looks very good. BTW are you from Nova Scotia? I'm from Halifax lol [img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/44.gif[/img]

Share this comment

It is very nice so far! Have u evr considered using the highway restyling modd? or the rural highway mod? Those would make your city look great! :ohyes: and Trees too! :thumb: Im a tree hugger- i like trees! :lol: i look forward to seeing your next update!

Share this comment