• Moose

Slovakia

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

9 - Banska Bystrica(Beginning)

replyzb.png

So, now let's travel more to the north, to the true central Slovakia. Largest city there is undoubtely Banska Bystrica, with about 90.000 inhabitants.

It is often considered one of the most attractive cities in whole Slovakia. But first, before we will get there, let's look again on the map of Slovakia.

maooa.png

There are two main highways to the city, most important being south one.

cominga.png

Banska Bystrica itself is much smaller than Bratislava, but there are still many important and nice places.

There is also big amount of old tenements, mostly in the city parts Foncorda and Sasova, both being major parts of the city.

bystrica.png

Finally, there is overview about the center of Banska Bystrica.

bystricafoto.png

This was only the beginning, there will be much more in next updates!

7 Comments

Another fine update... but too short after the last couple!! :)
1 person likes this

Share this comment

Very good where did you get the tenements

Commented From My IPad
1 person likes this

Share this comment

I see that there was a small correction thread and my comment was deleted. Therefore, I will not be quite as brutal. As I wrote the first time, this update is not anything in particular impressed. The only thing better because of this photo # 2 I do not know how it happens that the buildings overlap into the street. I hope that this will heat the atmosphere and want to shoot us an excellent update and showing the length and breadth of the city. I keep my fingers crossed and waiting for the next.
1 person likes this

Share this comment

Oh, I see on the map we're nearing the Slovensky Raj now! I would love to see those ladder-paths through the canyons and waterfalls.
1 person likes this

Share this comment

My grandmother lives in Banska Bystrica and i see you've done another AWESOME job. Unarguably my FAVORITE cj
1 person likes this

Share this comment

i study in this city, and is very beautiful, peaceful:) and these two pictures, nice:)

Share this comment