• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Moritz - Kloten

Sign in to follow this  
Amerikaner

So this is something new, with no relation to Vercelli. I emptied my plugins folder and have been rebuilding it over the past few days. Kloten is what came out of it. So far this is pretty basic, I haven't spent a LOT of time in the lot editor, only because the idea is to finish the map before I go back in and pretty everything up. I do want to do a story with this, so this is kind of a teaser.

After I get more of the basics placed and sorted out I will be coming back in to work on more plaza's, putting in some ships, and overall adding some more life to the pictures.

Until then enjoy! 31.gif

UKbanner-2.jpg

St. Gallen

6-4.jpg

5-4.jpg

4-5.jpg

3-6.jpg

2-6.jpg

1-6.jpg

Our story begins 50 years ago, at the height of the cold war...

Sign in to follow this  

12 Comments

Recommended Comments

Looks great! I just love Euro-cities! Keep it up, Amerikaner!

One thing I would like to notice: Kloten means "balls" in Dutch (in the more obscene meaning), so I couldn't keep a straight face when reading the title of this entry...

Share this comment

[img]http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj434/Nylonpeasant/repliesbanner.jpg[/img]

[b]Benedict[/b] - Thanks!

[b]panthersimcity4[/b] - Thanks for the comment!

[b]spursrule14[/b] - Haha Thanks!

[b]TekindusT[/b] - I try haha! :P

[b]mrtnrln[/b] - :rofl: LOL damn and I thought I had found a pretty good name. Will have to work on that, hopefully I don't have such an obscene faux pas next time.

Share this comment

Great. Can't help but think that the square would look nicer and more appealing without a main road running straight through it though XD

Share this comment

All of the plaza's and walkways are lot-edited content that I just threw together myself. Not sure if there is anything like it available! :(

You should be able to find the concrete sidewalk mod though, somewhere on the STEX. Just search for concrete sidewalks or something like that. The seawalls I got over on SC4 Devotion's LEX!

Share this comment