• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

9 Comments

Now that's just wow! Everyone's using this map, but this is the best city on that region so far. And that city is humongous! Can't wait to see the new neighborhoods you're building. :thumb: Oh and I downloaded this region and it is ginormous and took a long time to render. Then I had to make a few adjustments to make it mine. I'm mostly doing a recreation of Vancouver with slight changes.

Share this comment

@ Zulu2065- Cool! I look forward to seeing your work! Yeah it took me a long time too... Thanks for the comment!

@ x493x- Thank and I plan on not stopping!

@ Sirron Kcuhc- its a vancouver map. Thanks!

@ sumwonyuno- Thank you!

@ Bebox- Welcome! There is post in the old City Journal section near the top. here it is and it will help you out! http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/topic/37818-guidelinesrulestutorials/

Share this comment

I'm amazed at the amount of work you've put into this! But I have a few questions as I do live in North Vancouver:

1) Why did you make the map so large as to be way out of scale to normal?
2) The names: why not just give them the names they have? I guess giving them original names does impose some of your creative changes on the area.
3) George Auburn ;) Nice allusion lol :)

It looks fantastic and I can't wait to see what ti looks like when your finished! (of course a city is never finished!)

Share this comment