Slovakia

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Special: Nature of the North

Sign in to follow this  

replyz.png

So, now let's go further north for a while(but we will return back south soon), and let's look on the typical Slovak nature there. 40% of Slovakia is covered by forests, and there are also very beautiful rivers, streams and rock formations. So, let's look...

Further north from Banska Stiavnica there are many mountainous areas, mostly volcanic-based, covered mostly by forests. There are also many cities, like Banska Bystrica, what will be in the next updates.

foreststream.png

And hundreds of tourists come everyday to the forests of Slovakia.

streamxy.png

There are also many natural reservations and areas with huge rock columns and formations, like Sulovske Skaly.

rockfields.png

Just near High Tatras begins longest river in Slovakia, the Vah, more than 400 kilometers long, as a small river.

vah.png

Finally, as a bonus I present my largest mosaic yet, mosaic of area near Banska Bystrica.

10821894.png

95034208.png

32741462.png

48758027.png

39162806.png

Sign in to follow this  

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

Well, what new can I say? Great job once again. Flora and fauna are at your polished to perfection. Incredible job. I'm waiting impatiently for updates from the more urbanized areas, because when it comes to nature, I know that you do it amazingly. I greet and wish to further fruitful work. Admire your accomplishments is pure pleasure.

Share this comment