• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

18 Comments

Recommended Comments

The large picture of downtown highrises is stunning... and as for the rest, wow, I think there are going to be a lot more comments when i check back next week ;)

Share this comment

The way you've edited Frogface's Middle Eastern low rises with the LE and made it conform with your needs is simply stunning... I had been thinking that I liked Nouahdibou the most until I've realized this!

Share this comment

That was amazing, awesome, and, uh.... Are there any other good positive adjectives that begin with a?

Anyways, the pictures all looked pretty good and I was like, "Oh yeah, this guy does a great job with his cities," and then there were those two mosaics with the big square with the globe and the village stretching on and on and I was like, "OH HOLY [expletive] THAT'S [expletive] AMAZING!"

So like, way to go. This will be on my list of frequent visits from now on, as one of the few cjs to make me embarrassed to post my own sub-par material;)

Share this comment

The government should consider tearing down the slums and replace it with luxurious housing and apartments. Would fit the capital city much better :P
I mean, who likes slums? eww!

Share this comment