• Moose

Robenia

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Robenia | Breaking Ground.

Bipin

5801321046_e7ec1f19b1_b.jpg

Welcome to Robenia, gateway to the Americas!

The city of Robenia rests atop a man-made peninsula expanding outwards from what used to be A border region between Canada and the United States of America. Both countries still exist, of course, although they each have given up a fraction of their own land to create a neutral region.

This newly-created region is named Pandea; which one might notice is close to the name Pangaea. Pangaea was at one time, a single continent comprising of all the current continents, just as Pandea is in it’s own sort of way. The region of Pandea connects with Europe with a multi-deck train and vehicle bridge; only possible with recent yet astounding leaps forward in technology and architecture.

The city of Robenia was constructed in a prime location, one with a few major advantages. The city of Robenia is in the perfect place to contstruct the foundation for an intercontinental bridge. As well, Robenia can utilize the choppy seas and ocean swells to its advantage with hydroelectric power in the form of “underwater wind-mills”. When complete, Robenia will become a model city.. One which is both environmentally friendly and designed for maximum transit efficiency.

Now that the region history part is over with, let’s see how Robenia’s contruction is going! Its been decided that the CBD area will be constructed first, with a ring-road/beltway around it. Massive 10-lane, wide lane highways will then be built branching out from the CBD into residential and low density commercial.

5800761159_76feabfd81_b.jpg

The ground has been broken! Construction crews have begun the first stage of the construction of Robenia.

5801318028_efa1bfe0c1_b.jpg

5800763953_17149f0df8_b.jpg

5801320880_b48989f3c4_b.jpg

But what good would an avenue be if it went nowhere? Maybe theres a hint somewhere... Like in the title bar.

I hope you enjoyed my first entry! This is the first time I have ever created a CJ or MJ, and I don't expect it to be the last. I put a lot of hard work into my city design and especially the landscaping. Feel free to comment and critique, I'd love to see what you have to say. 4.gif

3 people like this

7 Comments

I would never be able to create such a masterpiece of a transportation system! I am green with envy. But! I wish good luck to you and may your city shine brightly towards the way to success!!!!

Share this comment

i drive everyday on a 10-lane highway (i-95) and there is always traffic, but here...not a single car.

Share this comment

Looks really nice! I like to see city journals that show a little bit of development in addition to pics of the final product.

Share this comment

[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2533/5812646369_07fae061c1.jpg[/img]

[b]spikls: [/b]Thank you, I love to hear comments like this! I can't say how much I appreciate hearing such nice things.

[b]Vlasky: [/b]You'll be seeing more soon... A lot more.

[b]avrelivs: [/b]No RCI development yet, thats why.

[b]NMUSpidey: [/b]This is [s]Sparta[/s] Robenia!

[b]epigone: [/b]Thank you, I love to hear comments like this, they never get old.

Share this comment