TekindusT : Thanks a lot :D

IAMAJAK, Thanks a lot :D

pielover94 ;)

virtual_77 huh :P ?

Thomaskrules : Thanks A lot, I spent quite some time redownloading them all

DanPeterson : Pacific Place ;)

111222333444 : Thanks, really :O

Sham Shui Po

The Sham Shui Po District covers an area of about 1047 hectares, with a population of about 350 000. As it was one of the earliest developed districts in Hong Kong, it was once a commercial, industrial and transportation hub of the territory. Nowadays Sham Shui Po District is covered mainly by residential buildings and public housing estates. Factories and warehouses are still being concentrated mainly in Cheung Sha Wan.

47596482.jpg

Sham Shui Po District is one of 18 districts of Hong Kong. It includes Sham Shui Po, Cheung Sha Wan and Lai Chi Kok.

21654944.jpg

Nowadays Sham Shui Po is one of Kowloon's commercial hubs. Old commercial buildings in the area are very popular with the garment trade, and there are plenty of wholesale and retail shops. Cheung Sha Wan Road, where many of the garment manufacturers sell directly to the public, is nicknamed "Fashion Street". The low prices attract many bargain hunters.

52203408.jpg

Self-built settlements on the roofs of high-rise buildings have been an integral part of Hong Kong's history for over half a century. Rooftop structures range from basic shelters for the disadvantaged to intricate multi-storey constructions equipped with the amenities of modern life.

14176832.jpg

28644828.jpg

11278437.jpg

73285442.jpg

53170771.jpg

Hope you enjoyed it ! Cya ! :)

1.jpeg

15 Comments

Thank you to those who propsed my CJ as ST feature, I have now 3 CJ's in the Features :ohyes:

Thank you very much, it's very nice of you

Share this comment

Impressive update, once again! Great job with all that crowded streets, they really give the feeling they're full of activity...

Share this comment

Wow , very nice replica man [img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/29.gif[/img] , the color effects makes it stand out .

Share this comment

I love the combination of pink and green towers. Imagine visiting a friend and trying to find the one he lives in :boggle:

Share this comment