• Moose

Slovakia

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

6 - Around the Region of Bratislava

newspapers.png

So, after leaving Bratislava, we may continue to the south. It is known for huge amount of gardens and family houses, owned mostly by inhabitants of

Bratislava and surrounding villages. Many highways pass this area.

intercharges.png

Many gardens are also build near the Lakes, very popular are these near lake "Nove Kosariska", only about 25 miles from Bratislava.

novekosariska.png

The Pannonian, also called Danubian lowland is almost whole covered by farms and farming areas. Most of Slovak wheat is harvested there. It

is warm, quite dry, and at some places swampy. There are also many natural reservations, mostly swamp ones. It is not very popular for tourists.

farmsnearbratislava.png

Further north, between the Czech border and little Carpathia mountain range is located region of Zahorie, where grow many pines and it is also very sandy. Many farms are also there.

farmsp.png

And, we can now leave the Bratislava region, and take a rest in the largest aquapark in the whole west Slovakia, what is located in Senec. Hope you liked this update!

senec.png

If you enjoyed this entry, please comment. At the end of CJ, you will get beautiful certificate.

2 people like this

11 Comments

I went to my cousin's [i]konfirmaci√°[/i] in Senec. The lunch was at Hotel Delfin across from Senec Waterpark :lol:
1 person likes this

Share this comment

Great work with the farms. I always enjoy when CJs take the time to feature the country. :)
1 person likes this

Share this comment

Love the update! Especially the Nove Kosariska area. Well done on all that detail.
1 person likes this

Share this comment

anoter nice piece of work. the small farms and houses looking really good and the rain picture is fantastic
1 person likes this

Share this comment

Good job, I really like the picture with the highway :golly:
1 person likes this

Share this comment

Unbelievable. This is simply fantastic.
Photos 2 and 3, is amazing. Excellent! :thumb:
1 person likes this

Share this comment