• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Lake Martinazzi

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
k50

493c369a.png

I'll start with a mosaic of Lake Martinazzi, one of the nine lakes in the Heritage Lakes National Park in Benham. Martinazzi is the second-smallest in the expansive park, but is nestled in a lush valley in New Chandler's highest mountain range, the Cameron Range.

The mosaic is a little bit on the pixelated side, sorry about that.

7f90ff47.jpg

The lake has rocky shores...

79d2ecf9.jpg

And just as many sandy ones.

9fe76224.jpg

This place has plenty of natural wildlife, just like the rest of the area.

9116c9e7.jpg

Martinazzi has got places to cook some s'mores on a summer night, after a short day fishing, hiking, and plenty more.

0a6d21d5.jpg

This location, far from the biggest cities, is a favorite for spotters of shooting stars (or "static" ones), whether you are in the meadow, a boat in the lake (my preferred spot), or a little but well-functional observatory.

53a00369.jpg

I will end this entry with a panorama! Click it to view it (it's over 8,000 pixels wide so brace yourself!)

57fb947a.jpg

Thanks for viewing! In the future, I will probably start doing more panorama's, they are much easier to make than a mosaic, and they show things better in my opinion. What did you think?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

11 Comments

Argh!

Now my computer has blocked your pictures.

Sorry, but I can't see the lake so I must imagine it looking like what I saw at the teaser.
k50 likes this

Share this comment

Absolutely beautiful!!! But how'd you get those fantastic rocky shores?

k50 likes this

Share this comment

[img]http://i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz150/k50dude/49335daf.png[/img]
[b]escilnavia: [/b]Thanks for the comment, I did a teaser picture, but not an actual update. One small picture, in my opinion, isn't much of an update. :P
[b]hansenawesome15: [/b]Thanks for commenting!
[b]Mithrik: [/b]Sorry for your troubles, did you right click and select "view images" because that sometimes works for me. It's quite different from the teaser so I'm sorry.
[b]suprsrule14: [/b]Thank you!
[b]JRK: [/b]Thanks for the comment, those rocks are from [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/17099-flora-set-by-sorchin/"]Sorchin's Flora Set[/url], which also has a few of those dead trees you might have saw.

A lot of people on a lot of forums have told me that I am much better at cities than I am at "non-city" things, so New Chandler City, the biggest city in the country, will be the next update. Hopefully I can get it done before finals week :|

Share this comment

Whoa, fantastic job once again! When I thought I was about to see another urban update with a lake or something, you come up with an stunning rural update!

I still think that the lakes surroundings which aren't forest could be filled with some rocks or with a little variety; but the lake shores and forests are so nice.

And yeah, I also like panoramas the most now that the site allows them. Before, you had to link them and some chose not to click on them (on the other hand, mosaics showed automatically).
k50 likes this

Share this comment

WOW !!! amazing !!! how did you get the trail man ??? I would like to know... : )))
k50 likes this

Share this comment

[img]http://i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz150/k50dude/49335daf.png[/img]

[b]jacqulina: [/b]Thanks for the compliment! :P
[b]TekindusT: [/b]Thanks for the comment, glad you liked it! I agree with the lake thing, it was pretty bare now that I look at it. Glad you liked the rest and the panorama too :)
[b]sadoca: [/b]Thanks for the comment! Glad you liked the trails, I'm not really sure where I got those :meh: but I will send you a message when I get that link (I'll try to get it to you Thursday)
[b]MeganiumLover7: [/b]Thanks for the comment! Glad you liked those houses, they are all part of one lot, the [url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=785"]Val Pre Health Spa[/url] on SC4Devotion.

Share this comment