• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Ithihat, first look

Sign in to follow this  
_marsh_

Another teaser. :) This is the new region. The tropical island of Itihat. This is my first major experience with custom lotting. And actually... this picture is far different then as you see it now.

islando.jpg

Oh. And here is a clearer image.  ::)

island3.jpg

I apologize for the lack of updates. It was the last week of school. There were finals. ect... I've been playing other games as well. I'll get back into SC4 soon enough. ;)

,marsh

Sign in to follow this  

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

Very exotic! I must say that all that time spent on creating custom lots really paid off as this looks natural and organic, Very STEXy indeed :D Great job!

Share this comment

First lesson learnt today: NEVER think [b]_marsh_[/b] has reached his improvement cap.

You've mastered it in city-building, city-planning, photoedition, story telling and now... custom lotting? Man, you (and your skills) are awesome!

Share this comment

O...M...G....

(jawdropping awesome sauce!)
[img]http://i.pbase.com/o6/25/257025/1/114402789.OLT12W2d.smiley1.jpg[/img]

I love all of that small details in the streets!

Share this comment

I am known to be intelectually gifted in my school board. I shall now declare you, marsh, as Simcitishly Gifted as you have performed more than enough to display this. Simcity is truly your area of expertise!

Share this comment

amazing work! every inch of the city is greatly designed, the beaches, the plazas, the houses, the nature.... and I'm not even mentioning the photoedit. :)

Share this comment