Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

City Update with more Great Advice!

Sign in to follow this  
simson13

Let me get this clear for all of you, I AM NO EXPERTAT SIM CITY! In fact Sim City 4 was my first game I have in the awesome series. So don't ask me incredibly hard questions. I was so bad at this game when I first got it that I had to redo about ten whole cities. Now I get to what I'm supposed to be talking about. My city is currently at 201,094 people and I'm expanding my transportation systems. My World Trade Center has three buildings and a beatiful plaza. Because I downloaded these buildings, my CO$$$ demand droped greatly. So I destroyed the buildings and lowered the taxes to 0.5. Soon I got three new and large CO$$$ skyscrapers. Hope this advice helps. Thanks for reading.

Sign in to follow this  

2 Comments

Recommended Comments

The CJ section is for people who would like to post images of their cities, not for simple comments on how to play the game. If you would like to post your ideas of how to play the game, I can refer you to the City Building Concepts or SimCity 4 General Discussion forums.

Please refrain from posting in the City Journal section again unless you intend to use pictures of your cities.
Otherwise this may be deleted by a moderator.

Share this comment