• Moose

Slovakia

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

4 - Bratislava, Little big City II

What building in Bratislava do you consider the best?   19 members have voted

1. 1. What building in Bratislava do you consider the best?

• Dome of Saint Martin
    • Bratislava Castle
    • The New Bridge
    • Slavin Monument
    • Blumental Church
    • Tower 115
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

newspaper.png

So, let's continue with Bratislava. One of the most popular and important streets in the city is the "Shopping street", located close to the castle and

another main parts of the city.

obchodna.png

The Slavin Monument can be perfectly seen from the street, it was built as a memorial for fallen Soviet soldiers what liberated Slovakia from Germany.

slavin.png

About one mile to the northeast is located The Blumental church, one of the many churches in the city. It is one of the most beautiful, and also well known church, located in the semi-modern part of the city.

blumental.png

The Petrzalka, part of city on further south is home to many modern and high buildings, corporations, and almost omnipresent tenements, being largest part of the city.

offices.png

There are together five bridges what connect Petrzalka with rest of the city, largest and most important being the New Bridge, other are Old Bridge, Apollo, Lafranconi and Harbor bridge. The city has also very long riverside promenade, where are two major building complexes, River Park and Eurovea.

The riverside has about 8 kilometers.

riverside.png

Just near the Eurovea is located highest "skyscraper" in Slovakia, 115 meters high Tower 115, owned by J&T and Tv JOJ, one of the most popular Slovak private televisions.

tower115.png

We are now leaving The Bratislava. Hope you had great time there. The last picture what I will present is the pic of Old Bridge, the first modern bridge build on the Danube.

oldbridge.png

Next Coming: Across the Region of Bratislava

If you viewed this update and if you enjoyed it, please comment! :read: Estimated date of new update: 28.th May.

Bipin and Aaron Graham like this

14 Comments

This is SO AMAZING. You BLOW my mind every time!!! I never knew those AWESOME facts. I watch Sefka with my mom and one of their challenges was to clean the windows on the top level of Tower 115
:boggle: :golly: :ohyes:
9988 likes this

Share this comment

This CJ is so damn awesome. Good editing, great city! I notice you pay attention to detail, something I like.
9988 likes this

Share this comment