• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Progress Report on Trees

GreekMan

So after an hour plus, I covered a little over 30 tiles with trees......I haven't even made a dent in the region which will be full of trees.....

auburnriver.jpg

The Auburn River

snowcappedmountains.jpg

Snow capped mountains

auburnmetropolitanareat.jpg

The region

After I return from school, I will finish the rest of the region. I am going to hate myself tomorrow afternoon.....

EDIT: 1000+ views in four days?!?!?! SWEET!!!!!!

9 Comments

Plopping trees. It took me literally years to finish plopping trees in my cities. I kept putting it off because I hate doing it so much. Good payoff in the end though, right?

Share this comment

I would just love to live in those mountains. You should add those two lane RHW roads through some of those areas to add realism. It would look nice and would be a beautiful drive.

Share this comment

Slow and steady... the results will be worth it. Don't stress past your limits, or else you may end up with repetitive movement injuries.

Share this comment

@MayorAwesome- I am just using the Maxis trees in God mode. Thanks for the comment!

@escilnavia- Thanks for the comment!

@NMUSpidey- Yeah, I kinda gave up for now. I will finish one day but I wanted to start building! Thanks!

@Zulu2065- I would too. I'll try to put some RHW roads there one day. Thank you!

@sumwonyuno- Thanks! I'll try not too.

Share this comment

yes!!! its a great city unless the Canucks lose and the city center goes up in flames! :angry:

Share this comment