• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Visions of what's to come. Who are The Sensational Six?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NMUSpidey

I'm going in a new direction with my city journal. Naturally I'm going to continue with the updated versions of my cities, and finally complete my region this year, but we're going to do it in two ways: A story and your normal city journal. The story is going to happen in the "old" section while the cities get showcased in the "new" cj section. The story is called "The Sensational Six" and is not about what you think it's about, given my avatar and the super-hero team that protects my island.

Now, a bit of a spoiler as I try to figure out how I'm gonna do character designs...

MtPlainsoverview.jpg

Mt Plains will be our starting position. Our heroes will embark on a journey that will change them all before the year is out...

StranahanHills.jpg

In the initial story arc, they will travel to Stranahan Hills where they will meet an enemy who may well outmatch them...

OverviewSouthportandDefendersSquare.jpg

This is another bit of an update. The old Defenders' Plaza to me was a bit of a mess: mismatched pavement in a variety of plazas smattered together to make an I-don't-know-what... But the new one I think is very classy. I love it. Probably won't get there in the story till darn near Christmastime...

MoriTowerandPier.jpg

And our final pic for this particular update, the New Mori Tower north of East Bank. They'll find themselves in this neighborhood in the fall. I hope we can stay tuned that long!

Updates on the story are to come. Keeping it cryptic for now. Let the speculation begin!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 Comments

It's one of SOMY's works. He is a Japanese BATer. If you send me a PM later I can hunt down the link for you, or you can head over to SC4Devotion and look in their Japanese forum, they have a list of links and BATs (in English) that you can use to search for stuff.

Share this comment