• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Basic Introduction....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GreekMan

I promised myself that I would never post a CJ in these here parts because I did not like to see two CJ sections, you know. I am an old timer of ST joining in 2005 and having one CJ section. i did not like the new section at first but it seems a little easier to post updates here. I just don't want to seem like im bashing the old CJ secton...... :) Anyway seeing that you can get more views and posts, this area maybe a good place to start.....The Auburn Metropolitan Area!

Fast Facts

State: Columbia

Capital: Astoria (Pop: 149,000)

Largest City: Auburn (Pop: 279,000)

Second largest in AMA: Glenn Harbor (Pop: 91,000)

Third largest in AMA: Oakville (Pop: 42,000)

I plan on building this city on a HUGE Vancouver map so we will see what happens in the near future......

My Cjs have three things important realistic features:

1) A realistic downtown area

2) Suburbs that surrounds the downtown area

3) Farms in the outskirts of town

If you like to see past CJs I have made check out: Chula Vista, National City, Glendale, Tri-Cities, Auburn, and San Diego in the old section just to see what my playing style is like....

Ceafus 88 likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

6 Comments

i like catching city journals from thier inception dates, it makes the story line easier to follow.

I'll be patiently awaiting yours sir :whatevs:

Share this comment

@ iowndiscti-Thanks for the comment!

@ Houston_Fan- Thanks! This is one large map!!!

@ TekindusT- haha thanks! I like this section, makes things a lot easier to navigate!

Share this comment

I'm wondering if you knew this, but the State of Washington was considered being named Columbia, but they didn't name it that because it would be confused with D.C. lol Oh how they got that wrong :P

Share this comment