• Comments
  • Views

iPad Adventures

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schulmanator

cjmastheadtr1.jpg

iPad Adventures

So, been tossing and turning each night, unable to sleep? Laying there awake, wondering just what Sim City would be like on an iPad? Your long and arduous wait is over. Behold! Pictures of Sim City for iPad are now here! The verdict: despite being a new platform, EA does not deliver anything new. In the iTunes store, EA claims Sim City is “built from the ground up” but it is more like SimCity 3000 than anything new. It’s an alright game, but building infrastructure is a bit of a pain and there is no apparent customization. I’ll post the pictures and you render your verdict on the game.

ipad1.jpg

ipad2.jpg

ipad3.jpg

ipad4.jpg

ipad5.jpg

ipad6.jpg

ipad7.jpg

ipad8.jpg

seeMoreArchive.jpg

3rXU8c4Lsn1.png

.jpg

Slashback likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 Comments

Definately, there's no reason to pay for it. EA have limited to export SC4 models to SC3K isometric view and implement them in SC3K engine. Keep milking the cash cow.

I seriously doubt that STEX custom stuff could be installed, as buildings are rendered in SC4 trimetric perspective, not in an isometric one as happens in SC3k.
Slashback likes this

Share this comment

[b]REPLIES[/b]

[i]NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.[/i]

[b][color=blue]Escilnavia[/color][/b] Unfortunately the iPad/iPhone versions seem impervious to add ons, so it is as vanilla as vanilla pudding!

[b][color=blue]TekindusT[/color][/b] I was disappointed with the game… I was hoping something new would come out, but it is really a step backward instead of forward. I wish there’d be a new SC… perhaps after I win the lottery I will buy the game off of EA and have it supersized!

[right][right] [/right][/right]
[right][right][Volume 3 Update #164][/right][/right]
[right][right]
[/right][/right]

Share this comment

[IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z141/Schulmanator/2011%20Default/replies-bank.jpg[/IMG]

[b] [/b]

[b]REPLIES[/b]

[i]NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.[/i]

[b][color=blue]Craig[/color][/b] That’s about all its good for. If you have about 30 minutes to kill on the train, why not give it a try? :P

[right][right][Volume 3 Update #164.2][/right][/right]

Share this comment