• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Maine | Central Llithustania

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huston

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

(And for the first time, the pics are HD, cause previously they were a little blurrier then now! )

mainecitybannerv2.jpg

"VELEKTKOMMEN TIEN MAINE, CENTRO LLETHUSLAVAKA"

Welcome, to the most empowering city in Llithustania, the capital city

of Maine. here today we'll be circling downtown and nothing more. :bunny:

congressllithustania.jpg

This is the Congress Hall of Llithustania, the political powerhouse of the nation. Its is visited by thousands every year, and inside are over 400 seats for the politicians of the country.

downtownmainenightmosai.jpg

This is downtown, or what I'm letting you see so far...

This place is always filled with things to do, It's always

great to stop by here and see the nightlife, clubs, bars, malls

you name it, its here!

mainedowntown.jpg

This is downtown by day, You can see slightly more. Finding that it is as pleasant as Night as it is in the day!

mainebridgemosaicsmall.jpg

Maine's most iconic Landmark in the city, the Cronel River Bridge. It's one of the most prestigious bridges in the nation, using gold statues, concrete and marble pillars, steel arches and gleaming lights, it truly shows the cities devotion and elegance.

maineiconicbridgeday.jpg

It is stands well above the water as Llithustania's gleaming Landmark, that has crossed the Cronel River for over 120 years!

mainenov27001305287468.jpg

But lets go back to Congress. Here are some of the Department buildings, Housing the different sectors in government.

mainenov24001305287379.jpg

By the Cronel River, Stands the brightened Congress Hall, Christened with lines of statues and a magnificent lighting scheme. Another delightful piece of Litusian Architecture!

mainegovernmentside.jpg

And finally we reach a small aerial view in the day! I haven't shown Congress in whole, the reason is the lotting is not finished so...You'll have to wait and see what'll really look like in the end!

Thanks for viewing folks!! :ducky:

Slashback and hohohola like this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

17 Comments

Very beautiful! Are you using a different avenue mod? the flora and sidewalk props seem different. but still wonderful!

Share this comment

LOVE THESE!!! Those buildings on diagonals and curved roads look fabulous! The bridge, of course, is beautiful. Question. Did you make your own seawalls? I love how the blend with the bridge. Two of the things i don't like about SimCity 4 are the uselessness of diagonal roads and the appearance of terrain on the coast. You overcome these obstacles beautifully!

Share this comment

street props make this come alive its small things like that that make a cj a joy to view

Share this comment

Dude pls tell me the name of the sloped walls which you used at the bridge and the water.... and bridge (write personally to me pls...cuz i will forget where i write my posts :) ) 11/10 :D

Share this comment

Which street props are those in the last picture? They look great and i love the look of the old town mixed with tall downtown skyscrapers, its very realistic that way!

Share this comment