Followers 0
chpbrownlee

repliesi.png

LastTrueChamp: Thanks! :)

PantherSimCity4: Thanks!

TowerDude: Hehe, thank you! :D

DCMetro34: Thanks!

KJ3400: Thank ye, brutha.

Hijocordoba: Thanks, I try but sometimes the cars don't show up for some reason... but ya know, you work with what you go.

Exla357: Thanks, do you have any suggestions?

Dabadon5: You will! Just follow my cj! :P

Mr. Cortez: Thanks. :)

SkyScraper241: Thanks, I'm happy you like it, That's why I do it. :)

Mr. Rocky Top: Thanks, that idea just came to me for some weird reason, I didn't even plan on doing those. :P

MN121MN: Just search high rise, or skyscraper, on the STEX or LEX, you can also search NDEX they make a lot of skyscrapers.

kennethbanks: Wow, thanks, that means a lot, I was hopign I got it close to the real thing. :)

111222333444: Heheheheehe, that makes me feel tingly on the insides, thanks, I really did hope I captured the feeling of the area, and maybe I should have made the typhoon pictures a little worse, huh?

chrizter86: I got them from a friend, I'm not really sure if they're uploaded somewhere, sorry... :(

nick96st: Here you go! http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/23230-piers/

976: Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, for the actual update, it's not much just three pictures, and they're kind of random, I had a bad problem with sc4 this week, I had planned on doing an update on Athanos, but it got totally messed up because I accidentally hit save and the city was all delapitated because the water and power got shut off and I didn't notice, if anyone has any idea if there's a way to save it, please let me know.

I'll just let the pictures talk, that alright with y'all?

A river in Carpathia.

peacea1.jpg

Tierre!

peacea2.jpg

This is a picture from the 1948, Great Adonian War, when Athanos was bombed by neighboring Kyriakos.

explosions.jpg

Thanks for viewing, and PLEASE comment! :)

Tonraq likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

14 Comments

i go for the bridge too, i have never seen it. the effect on the last picture is nicley done and the downtown with the beach in front is awesome.
chpbrownlee likes this

Share this comment

Nice update. As for the monorail skins, I would reccomend [url="http://www.simcitycentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=144"]these[/url](I use the blue one). Looking forward to more!

-Alex
chpbrownlee likes this

Share this comment