• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

1 Year Anniversary

_marsh_

I'm not usually very good at words or long comments. (Which came to my amazement that more than 1 sentence spouted out of my mouth while writing the Serindriea war.) I usually let the pictures talk. I know I left some more recent updates out of that mosaic... but I really wanted to remind you all of past updates. Ones that don't deserve to be forgotten. It's been a great year. When starting Zukuraai I never thought Gansbaai would get as far as it has today. I want to thank each and every one of you for commenting and viewing my CJ. I truly appreciate it. One whole year already. Time flies. I hope to continue Gansbaai for as long as I can. I don't know what the future holds for my CJ.

untitled-1_copy.jpg

A little treat; these are some pictures I have never shown before. Mainly because I planned an update, but only made 2 pictures for it.  &mmm

pic2l.jpg

picax.jpg

picavz.jpg

picbu.jpg

picahx.jpg

Also, I recently have been reminded of my first (real) CJ. Tropicana. Only 2 pictures remain. I remember Tropicana well. But due to a computer failure I lost it all. And for some reason I thought it was a bright idea to delete my imageshack folder.

tropicana1251509413.png

portwellingtondec221912.png

1 year of Gansbaai. Hopefully it can go on for many more. :)

,marsh

Vlasky and Slashback like this

18 Comments

Congratulation on anniversary! What a remarkable year!
May Gansbaai lives on for a hundred more years!
Bravo! You make us all wanna do CJs
_marsh_ likes this

Share this comment

The big problem on being so good at everything in SC4 is that is really difficult to choose a style; but whatever you choose (or if you keep giving us that mix), we'll be here waiting for our aawesomeness dose!
_marsh_ likes this

Share this comment

incredible! so many facete and one picture steals the show of another. i almost would print every picture :) the landscaping makes a huge importance too! I definitely hope for a 2 years anniversary! outstaning work
_marsh_ likes this

Share this comment

Congratulations on the anniversary!

That was an awesome showdown of pictures - it reminds me of how amazing your work is.

Keep updating! :thumb:
_marsh_ likes this

Share this comment

This is great! I saw it at SC4D earlier.
It shows how much you have developed your building styles and photoshopping skills. Let's hope for 2 years!! :party:
_marsh_ likes this

Share this comment

Congratz d00d! Congratz 4 wan yir!

(Normal speech: Congrats dude! Congrats for one year!

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

And wishing you much more time too.
_marsh_ likes this

Share this comment

Your anniversary retrospective is great - really interesting to se your many skills on display: city building, natural terrain, harsh environments, photo-editing.

What better way to celebrate than by being number 1 on Ben's Top Ten again - congratulations!
_marsh_ likes this

Share this comment

DCmetro, chip, 111222333444, panthersimcity4, Vlasky, TekindusT, hijodecordoba, TowerDude, ImVhOzzi, Planecrash, ionionion, Mithrik, Zulu2965, benedict: Thank you all so much. It's beena great year. I hope to be able to do this for many more. :)

TekindusT: I don't have a specific style, nor do I think I ever will.
Toothless Stitch likes this

Share this comment