• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Goin' West

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TekindusT

Comment Replies

TowerDude: Thank you for your comment, I know that!

heitomat: Thanks for commenting! I was aware that what would make this pic special was photoedition, I was specially careful with it...

testuser1234: (x2) Thank you for your comments!

Benedict: Thanks for commenting! With this words you've read my mind! I also need some time to download more stuff and make some adjustments... The results will be seen from this update onwards...

OrdinarySim: Gracias por comentar! I've never watched a single episode of "How I Met Your Mother" (and the more people tells me stuff about this series, the less I'm going to watch it...)

penguin1634: Thank you for commenting! I saw it in the STEX HoF and I thought "how's that I haven't downloaded it yet?" and here it is...

packersfan: Thanks for your comment! This update was partly inspired by this kind of real estate boom. I read some time ago how building companies in Beijing kicked out dwellers to make their high-rises complexes and I was shocked...

ImVhOzzi: Thank you for commenting! One mosaic = three pics, isn't it? :D

DCMetro34: Thanks for your comment! Details, details, I love them!

Roberto Robato: Thank you for commenting! Looking for drastic changes? Look below!

hijodecordoba: ¡Gracias por tu comentario y por tu felicitación! No me inspiró Resident Evil, simplemente una vez tuve los edificios colocados pensé que se parecía (con sus diferencias) a un abejero. Y ahí tienes el nombre. I wasn't inspired by Resident Evil, simply once I had the buildings plopped, I thought it resembled (with its differences) to a beehive. And hence the name...

Mithrik: ¡Gracias por comentar! Yes, it is from the HKABT. Just search for "The Arch" and you'll find it lotted orthogonal and diagonal!

Alejandro24: Gracias por comentar! Sí, el edificio en sí mismo no tiene mucho sentido en Krasnoslobodsk, pero esta metáfora de estar encerrado en sí mismo como dando la espalda al resto de la ciudad me gustó bastante... Yeah, the building itself hasn't make much sense in Krasnoslobodsk, but the metaphore of being locked in itself, like standing backwards from the city liked me a lot...

the00guvna: Thank you for commenting! That's exactly the sensation I tried to provide...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not a regular update, just a teaser to see what you think and to see if you guys can recommend me BATs apart of marcszar's and jumpthefence's ones! I still don't know which will be the style of the next update (east or west) but I'll try to figure it out...

presentaciono.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

13 Comments

uh.. we gettin' sad again :)greatly done with the blured building in foreground.

(only to explain: i thought of Resident evil because of the name you gave the building, not for coincidence with something in the movie :))

Share this comment

Just as I comment on your previous update I realise you have released another :D

I am liking the new style - looks very realistic to me! :thumb:

Share this comment

Nice. I thought about getting those buildings for my CJ but they weren't "Russian" enough. Looks like Tenements and Rust is gettin' it's ghetto on! (As if it weren't already...)

Share this comment

Stop teasing us! I should be studying now, so please go "directo al grano".
[quote](and the more people tells me stuff about this series, the less I'm going to watch it...)[/quote]
Really? Why? Well, I guess each of us has it's own predilections.

Share this comment

Wow Simply Amazing!
I Know This Is Out Of What You're Doing But Do You Think You Could Make A CJ Of Capitol City? Please!

Share this comment

[quote]I Know This Is Out Of What You're Doing But Do You Think You Could Make A CJ Of Capitol City? Please! [/quote]

It's quite out of place, this CJ started there.
[i]
Quite gloomy, quite a slum... quiet... too quiet.[/i]

What a piece of teaser, Tekindus. You spoke too much.

Share this comment